Misc Alfa Romeo Mito QV Update/Fix [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
DEATHLESS submitted a new resource:

Alfa Romeo Mito QV Update/Fix - Added all warning lights, internal glasses, reverse lights, turn signals and more

- Mapped navi & air con screens. Used original textures from Google search. Also added navi config.
- Added all warning lights via customemissive
- Added turn signals to rear, sides, front + dash indicators & hazard lights
- Added internal glasses to rear side & rear windows
- Added lights to almost all badges & reverse lights, license plate light meshes & more

NOTE: You have to move the included texture "INT_Decals_MITO.dds" to all your skins folder.
It was neccessary to edit the...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, nice work. One thing you could add is better AO, the one in MiTo is waaay too dark. I have made better AO so you can add it to your mod if you want.

Skin_00.jpg

A comparison, these two cars are the exact same color. Default AO vs. mine
__custom_showroom_1625340516.jpg__custom_showroom_1625340504.jpg

I also made the same for both Giuliettas, I can share those if you intend make this kind of mod for them

Hi, nice work. One thing you could add is better AO, the one in MiTo is waaay too dark. I have made better AO so you can add it to your mod if you want.

View attachment 485731

A comparison, these two cars are the exact same color. Default AO vs. mine
View attachment 485735View attachment 485734

I also made the same for both Giuliettas, I can share those if you intend make this kind of mod for them
Sorry, I read that too late. I'll include your AO in the next update.

But well, I don't think new ao was really neccessary since you can just change all shader properties via csp or even tweak skin materials. But, yeah, you are right, it is indeed very dark and its also missing some fresnelC if you ask me.
Just checked it in the showroom, used a bit higher value on the ksAmbient & some more fresnelC (0.1 instead of 0.05) and the difference is huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 93 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 129 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 173 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.1%