Alfa Romeo Helmet

Helmets Alfa Romeo Helmet 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Can you make Théo Pourchaire's helmet? I wanted to do a career mode with him in Alfa Romeo as he is from Sauber Academy and his recent win in Monaco, if you can and if you want of course. Also sorry for asking you to do a lot of helmets, but you are one of the best ones if not the best doing it, that are active in F1 2020, i hope im not bothering you too much ^^.

Last edited:
Can you make Théo Pourchaire's helmet? I wanted to do a career mode with him in Alfa Romeo as he is from Sauber Academy and his recent win in Monaco, if you can and if you want of course. Also sorry for asking you to do a lot of helmets, but you are one of the best ones if not the best doing it, that are active in F1 2020, i hope im not bothering you too much ^^.
hey, you're totally not bothering me, i just dont really take requests that often since it doesnt pay (yet) and theres a lot of other stuff i work on aswell. and i also dont recreate irl drivers' helmets, i just take inspiration from them. making a near identical replica of a driver's helmet for me is pretty hard and so i've never tried at all to do it. hope you understand :)

hey, you're totally not bothering me, i just dont really take requests that often since it doesnt pay (yet) and theres a lot of other stuff i work on aswell. and i also dont recreate irl drivers' helmets, i just take inspiration from them. making a near identical replica of a driver's helmet for me is pretty hard and so i've never tried at all to do it. hope you understand :)
I imagined you were going to told me that, no problem. I understand that you do your own stuff. Keep working because your designs are amazing ^^

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back