Cars Alfa Romeo GTA BVNSHEE Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Driverr submitted a new resource:

Alfa Romeo GTA BVNSHEE Edition - IDK

View attachment 476111So i just learned the modding thing and i have some special thing with the GTA, it is one of the first cars i started on simracing, the other one is the EVORA GX, so stay tuned for a mod for that car.
its mean to be like an trackday car, so, i put a big spoiler in the back with a lot of angle (is from the abarth 500) some splitters on the front, it comes with semislicks and street tyres, you can adjust the aero in the setup, im working with the...

Read more about this resource...

For further reference, please acquaint yourself with RaceDepartment's ToS before submitting a mod using a slightly modified model that you do not have the rights to.
1621557163942.png

this means i have to do my own from scratch :c
That would have to be the case in order for the mod to be hosted here. Either that, or obtain permission from the author of the model you would like to use beforehand. While it is certain Kunos would not grant permission of the use of their models, someone like Pessio might be willing to let you use his model as a base if you want to make your own modifications from scratch and use as a learning tool learn how to eventually make a whole car from scratch yourself. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back