AC Alfa Romeo Giulietta @ Vallelunga Club - Wed 12th Nov 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I miss the old result screens after each session in AC, now we have nothing after practice and qualy and after race a not scrollable results-screen showing only the pos. of the cars around you. Well, I think it will get improved (again) in AC.
---
Had a bad start, somehow as I shifted up, when the lights went out, the gearbox stayed in neutral at first -dunno why-, so I was late getting in the 1st gear finally.

On turn 4 in lap 1 I got hit by someone on the back (a bit uncautious maybe that driver), that damaged my car a bit (orange to red damage on the rear).
And peviously in turn 3 hairpin there was a small mass incident, not including me -I was coming from the very back because of the not worked start-, but touched a car at low speed that was standing in the middle of the hairpin's track (= damage at the front also but just little -yellow-).
The steering wheel was some degrees to the right afterwards the damage on the rear and the laptimes were around 1 sec. slower than before with similar fuel in practice. The car felt not wrong though, execpt the steering wheel pos., but something else of the damage made it a little slower.

Thanks guys for coming!

Sorry @Niki Đaković but you were teleporting during the race.. I've watched it from 2 different sources..

ac rd - 20141112
by Akis Kevrekidis on RaceDepartment

I miss the old result screens after each session in AC, now we have nothing after practice and qualy and after race a not scrollable results-screen showing only the pos. of the cars around you. Well, I think it will get improved (again) in AC.
Take a look at this link, it may change your opinion :)
Remember club racing is not about the final standings, we're just racing for fun!

Last edited:
Was a decent race, if a bit boring for myself sitting a good 10~ seconds behind 9th place and another 10~ seconds ahead of the lapped 11th place lol. First lap was a bit annoying, on the 3rd turn (tight hairpin) i was shoved off onto the grass and spun when trying to cut past someone who went into the turn wide, either by that person or by the car behind me. Oh well. Was still a pretty good race everyone.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 411 16.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 279 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 275 11.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 191 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 321 12.8%