Participation requires a license: click here
Racing Club rules and License info: click here
Teamspeak password:
click here
Teamspeak installation guide: click here

Notes

This event
  • New event archetype: 'Ghostbusters'.
  • Ghostbusters-events are specifically designed for Beginners, Controller- & Keyboard users. 'Aliens' and advanced drivers or above are discouraged to participate.
  • 1 Mandatory Pitstop.
  • Time of day - 14:00h.
  • Standing race start.
  • Minimum number of participants - 5.
  • Disabled grip dynamics.
  • Enabled penalties.
  • Enabled tyre blankets.
  • 100% tyre degradation.
  • 30% mechanical damage.
  • 100% fuel consumption.
  • Full ABS.
  • Full Traction Control.
  • ||| Enabled Stability Control.
  • Enabled Auto-Clutch.
  • Teamspeak is mandatory.
  • Track position app recommended - LiveCarTracker.
In general
  • Server will be up at 18:00 GMT.
  • Booking starts at 18:00 GMT.
  • Sign out before 17:30 GMT, if you don't know for certain you can participate or can't book in time.
  • Passwords are sent via private message before or at 18:00 GMT.
  • Call out on teamspeak to inform slower cars they are about to be lapped.
  • Make a new post for a better overview, if you do need to sign out.
  • Reserve drivers have from 19:00 to 19:05 GMT to join, if grid is incomplete.
  • Check & load up your Race setup after Qualifying.
  • For custom car liveries click here.
  • For car setups click here.
  • If anything goes wrong with the server, please leave here a message immediately.
  • Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience - this is not a league race, it's not about the results.
  • Premium members enjoy priority access to this event.
  • Buy Assetto Corsa directly from the RD Store for € 34,99.

Tips & Tricks
  • Enable 'Throttle-blip' & 'Auto-clutch' in the driving options, if you don't want to do these yourself.
  • The Giulietta is a FWD car and needs to be driven like one.
  • Brake early and deterministic.
  • Push the throttle down only, if you're sure you won't need to lift it again.
  • Be smooth during load transfer & direction change.
  • "The exit of a corner is far more important than the entry of a corner." - Jackie Stewart
Pitstops

Braking points

Video

Entry list
  1. Georg Siebert (Informer)
  2. Tiens Van Zyl
  3. Andrej Svajger
  4. Holger Trapi
  5. Aleksander Pienkowski
  6. Sergey Nikulichev
  7. Stefan Schmitz
  8. -
  9. -
  10. -
  11. -
  12. -
  13. -
  14. -
  15. -
  16. -
  17. -
  18. -
  19. -
  20. -
  21. -
  22. -
  23. -
  24. -
  25. -
utp: 16

Last edited:
Looks great, but Fridays are Mini Friday Night! Race 07 will be my first choice on Friday nights until one of the other new sims gets proper working Minis for me to race. ;)

I hope you get a good turn out for this, @Georg Siebert , it looks like a great event. :thumbsup: I'll probably hop on the practice server for this one just for the fun of the FWD at Silverstone.

I'm expecting @Andy Jackson to be very keen on getting the chance to race with non-aliens and use SC, along with many of our newer members. I may even test myself with and without the aids to see what difference it makes. It's a long time since I ran with anything other than Factory (low) ABS and TC.

Damn, going to miss this due to family commitments. Looks a great idea though. To race without aliens and wannabe aliens. :):thumbsup:

Would love to do this but unfortunately my commute home and the RD GMT winter time (NH) clash so weekdays are a problem for me (summer times are still tight)
Georg I like the screen captures for BP's and pit ent - ext. Always the the great informer!:thumbsup:

@Georg Siebert I am getting a penalty when I want to try do drive the right lane here; this would result in cars with 50 kph cutting onto the racing line. Shouldn't the left lane be the pit exit here?
corrected

Would love to do this but unfortunately my commute home and the RD GMT winter time (NH) clash so weekdays are a problem for me (summer times are still tight)
Georg I like the screen captures for BP's and pit ent - ext. Always the the great informer!:thumbsup:

============

If you guys have trouble with this particular day, form a group, discuss possible dates & relay them for me posting 'Ghostbusters' style events.

I love the idea to have a separate race for backmarkers like myself. Friday is OK for me, but any other day would also be OK. I only wish there are more of us to join - even 5 drivers on track is a bit too few.
Anyway, I'm in for this event hoping for others to join.

Qualy setup (with 16laps of gasoline) was just wrong in the race, in the first lap went out two times and couldn't keep the pace. But it was fun nonetheless, we fought with Aleksander for 5th place.
See you next time :thumbsup:

EDIT : Unfortunately, all those (7 in total) errors were just too costly, had no feeling while braking.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 400 40.0%