Misc Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio Update/Fix [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
DEATHLESS submitted a new resource:

Alfa Romeo Giulia QV Update/Fix - New wiper animation, gps & stereo screen, wiper switch animation, added all lights & more

Someone asked for the Giulia, well here it is.

- Recreated the wiper animation. Wipers are now as close as possible to the windshield in every single frame and the movement matches the one from the real car. Old animation was crap. Check picture 6.

- Added lights to interior decals (centre console, door panels, steering wheel etc.), reverse lights, license plate lights etc.

- Added turn signals to front, rear & mirrors + dash indicators

- Reworked gauge textures

- Added animation for...

Read more about this resource...

Can I uninstall this mod by going into content manager and deleting car config ? Dark board computer is rly bothering me.

Last edited:
Can I uninstall this mod by going into content manager and deleting car config ? Dark board computer is rly bothering me.
Idk, try it.

It wouldn't be a big deal to fix that.
The reason I didn't update it yet, is cause the current pre config is incompatible with my config because of the "scriptable display" code.
I'm working on another project atm. If I finish it and find time, I'll try to make things compatible.

If I don't find a fix for that, people would have to choose between my config and/or the pre config.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%