Alfa Romeo c8 GT3 Skin Pack

Skins Alfa Romeo c8 GT3 Skin Pack 2017-08-24

Login or Register an account to download this content
Not sure if I have the same mod, but when choosing one of your skins I get only one of the standard skins (same as your italia but with the Goodyear Eagle tires in stead of the Michelin tires that were present in the mod.... ?
So, the original #01 has Michelin tires, yours Goodyear, no other change.
Cobra, Falken and Monster in the showroom ar all italias (with Goodyear tires) :rolleyes:

Edit: it's a different mod. Got the one you pointed us to, but the skins you posted are already included in the mod...:whistling:

Last edited:
OK, the mod @silverbullet69 pointed out may differ at some point from the one I had before (from NFS).
But interior is an exact copy. By the looks of the files the NFS version is 'older' (files from 2014).
Don't know for sure who copied who, but at least the NFS version has some damage when you hit a barrier at high speed (which I deliberately tried out), while the AG shows no body damage at all. Both have no glass damage either.
Sfx is identical too.
I really don't get why these skins are posted on RD ? If you have the AG mod, they are included and on the NFS model they don't work. All very strange to me tbh. :cautious:

"Converted from scratch"? What's that supposed to mean? It's either converted (ripped) or built from scratch. In this case it's just another Assetto Garage rip. And as Fanapryde said above, if they are already included, why post them here? And isn't it against RD rules to post external links?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 39.0%