Cars Alfa Romeo Brera by Bob69 - Remastered SkyWindow by PiMikiel

Status
Not open for further replies.
pimikiel submitted a new resource:

Alfa Romeo Brera by Bob69 - Remastered SkyWindow by PiMikiel - Alfa Romeo Brera 1.7TBi + 2.0JTDm + 2.4JTDm + 3.2V6 + Qtronic

Hi
I would like to present to you my remaster of S3R1U5 and Bob69 Alfa Romeo Brera conversion.
View attachment 481109View attachment 481110
Things I have made are:
  • Seperated Lights for low, hi beams, turn signals, tail lights with bulbs
  • Added dashboard indicators and Content Manager support
  • Completly remade, handmade and working LCD in a cluster. Working odometer both trip and total just like in regular Alfa 939 family (requires Content Manager)
  • Working every dial and...

Read more about this resource...

• Deleted member 223075

@pimikiel The car is made from scratch ? Why Archive in 2 part ? Can't you make a proper file ?

pimikiel updated Alfa Romeo Brera by Bob69 - Remastered SkyWindow by PiMikiel with a new update entry:

Size reduction, pack split, no more offsite download

Because posting links to offsite download validates TOS of this site car has now been splited into
  1. Car pack with individual color having it's own interior color and removed LOD versions
  2. Skin and LOD pack with all available combination.
So if someone is intrested only in this car, then download only pack 1.
and if someone wants to have all skins I've made, then download also pack 2.
Enjoy

Read the rest of this update entry...

@pimikiel The car is made from scratch ? Why Archive in 2 part ? Can't you make a proper file ?
Sadly no. I've downloaded a car made by S3R1U5 and Bob69 as mentioned in a description. They've made most of 3D import and matched some specs but I felt like it's been missing most of it's things, so I decided to fill and fix it with those things. Skins and LOD files made it's size over 512 mb which is a limit of this site to accept. I've now splitted it how It supposed to be splitted right from the beginning. Sorry for the inconvinience.

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 223075

Sadly no. I've downloaded a car made by S3R1U5 and Bob69 as mentioned in a description. They've made most of 3D import and matched some specs but I felt like it's been missing most of it's things, so I decided to fill and fix it with those things. Skins and LOD files made it's size over 512 mb which is a limit of this site to accept. I've now splitted it how It supposed to be splitted right from the beginning. Sorry for the inconvinience.
So it's a conversion and against ToS. Your two first mods and you failed :roflmao:

I wonder why everybody always spread this stereotype about ripped cars.
90% of ripped cars I have look almost as good as Kunos ones.
Most rips by "Smallblockhero"(mainly old cars too!!!) looks almost BETTER than Kunos cars.
"S3R1U5" rips look better than most mods on RD too... lol
And they handle better than recent legal mods on RD like the Honda NSX or Renault 5...
Try them!

The only ones I found which were uber s*** were from Assetto Garage.
And strangely everybody talk about them. lol

I tried them, multiple times already. I know what cars you are talking about. My opinion?
Most of S3R1U5 conversions handle like broken go karts IMO, or a car that has been badly repaired from a collision. Take the Renault Alpine as an example, no body roll, as stiff as a kart, wrong kind of tyres, and almost no force feedback as a result.
You don't even know how accurate the NSX is to it's real counterpart. I've never driven it, but i know they actually had a guy involved in the project who owns a NSX to test it. I don't think S3R1U5 owns the cars he did.
Then you mention Smallblockhero's cars look just as good as Kunos'.
No way. To me they look like generic Forza ports with some texture remapping, and fall short on all the little details Kunos put in it's models (correct lights, shaders, lods, etc.
I don't want to link ripped content here but I know x4fab did some good ports, aside from his great scratch Peugeot.

I know not all ripped cars are very bad, but you did not point out the best ones. And sorry, they don't match cars like the NSX or Kunos content.

Last edited by a moderator:
Splitting a huge download in two files is not "how it's supposed to be". There's no reason for a single car to be that huge even after zipping. In edge cases (for example huge tracks like LA Canyons) you can ask the moderators to lift the limit for your download, but if you did this here, with a car that clearly neither you nor the guys you got it from made yourself, they much rather swiftly kick you out the door.

You didn't model it yourself? You don't have explicit permission by the person that created it? Created does not mean "imported". Simple, it's not allowed here, it's house rules we all have to adhere to.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 190 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years