Premium
Imola setups

Attachments

• BH_E30_Imola.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 475
  • BH_E30_Imola_Race2.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 408
question to you guys:
have you any idea how many laps you've driven until you got a decent lap time? i just got race07 a couple of days ago and downloaded the setup from bram. right now, my best lap is 2:02:8xx and i still see much potential (maybe a second) if i could just manage to really drive an entire proper round. anyhow, i've driven 15-20 laps so far.

how much more experience do i need until i scare you guys? :)

I did hundreds of laps last year in RACE 06 as preparation for the first seasons round at Monza.
Monza is not that hard to learn once you know where to brake and when to steer. Try to focus on the driving lines and try to loose as little speed in the corners as possible. Brake early and accelerate early carrying the speed through the corner. Common mistake on Monza is braking too late and losing topspeed on the straights as result

Brake early and accelerate early carrying the speed through the corner. Common mistake on Monza is braking too late and losing topspeed on the straights as result

yup, that's what i already noticed in the first right-left corner - i can easily top my fastest lap by 0.4 seconds if i just brake early, cool down, and accelerate early in the left corner.

anyhow .. it's a long way to go :) .. anyways, looking forward to the first wtcc online game that includes monza. :thumb:

My setup for Spa 04
2.27.604 currently

Also my setups for the 260 and 200 caterhams with times of:
2.30.266 (260) and 2.37.002 (200)

Attachments

• Spa_CSR200_RR.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 273
  • Spa_CSR260_RR.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 291
  • Spa_CSR320_RR.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 309
  • Simon Norman

I really appreciate the posting of these files Attila. I'm a complete beginner on this game and was really struggling to get consistently under 1min 50.

I wasn't sure where I was going wrong - was it my wheel settings, my driving line, or style etc. But just watching your replay file for a few minutes and mimicking as close as possible your line and gear choice has increased my times by 4 seconds to 1min 46.

I reckon I'm not being aggressive enough though as I'm stilll 4 seconds away from your time, however I'm not so worried about being lapped now :)

You are a gent of the highest order!

Many thanks,
Simon

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 195 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline