Cars Alfa Romeo 33 TT12 74' Race Car

Alfa-Romeo-33-TT-12-8821.jpg
Alfa-Romeo-33-TT-12-8814.jpg

Thanks for the photos, but I already had them! ;)
It is not a problem of photos, it is too much stuff to do, with few visual references, and above all all by eye.
I don't think it's possible for the moment.:(
There is also to consider, as you pointed out, there are different chassis, and I am inevitably having to draw from a little, and a little! :unsure:
There will never be enough photos of all the details, of the variant I'm doing, me!

Rear mechanical update ;

I managed to find a photo of the back mechanics, seen from above! Unfortunately it is not perfect as a perspective, so the various components, certainly will not come out 100% accurate (also put my poor experience)
That said, I did everything I could to straighten it out, and anything else, and turned it into a sort of Blueprint!

Surely it will be of great help, to make me an idea, but I repeat, as a perspective, etc., It is very wrong. So I have to be very careful and I often look at photos etc.

Cattura.JPG

Hi everyone guys!

Unfortunately, for now I have given up the engine part etc, I will be back when I am a little more confident!
Anyway, I started giving a "blow" to the components, under the body, front.
Nothing particularly striking for now, the pace of work has dropped a lot, but it is normal to be so.
Now it's about doing everything you can't see from the blueprint!
So do everything by eye, which takes a long time, especially for smaller pieces.
Above all, having all different photos does not help me!
Now let me explain.
For that specific chassis, which I am creating, there are not enough photos of all the details, and I am having to peek, as I had previously said, from various photos, which after a while start confusing and not a little!

I would like to remain faithful to things as they were at the time!
So do not create components that have been, modified, or added in the modern era, in order to give cars the chance to walk again, in compliance with the regulations currently in force, etc.
But I think it will be very difficult, always because of the speech I made above.
So probably, in the end a Mix will come out, between old and new, I already know for sure.

Do not be angry with me! :D

Anyway, I think this is the last update you will have here for a while, since from September 1st I have to go back to my usual routine, and I don't know, how long, I will have for this!

Ps.
I HAVE ALL THE POSSIBLE AND IMAGINABLE PHOTOS ON MY PC, ABOUT THIS CAR!
I THANK YOU AND APPRECIATE, WHO PUTS, IMAGES ETC, TRYING TO HELP.
BUT IT IS NOT ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY.
THE FIRST THING THAT IS MADE, WHEN YOU CREATE A 3D, AFTER FINDING THE BLUEPRINT, GOING, LOOKING FOR A LOT OF IMAGE, ABOUT THAT CAR. : D

Cattura.JPG

Cattura1.JPG

Cattura2.JPG

did you made any Progress? i would love to see the car in AC

Hi man unfortunately no, no other progress!
I have had many other things to do, which must take precedence.
I'm doing this in my spare time.
I hope we can get it back by the end of the year.
But by calculating that physics still needs to be started, the development of which requires some time, on the part of the modder who will take care of it, and the fact that I will always do the sound, but once the 3D part is finished, it will take a long time before this move in AC!

Hello, how is it going the construction of this Alfa Romeo?

Hello, unfortunately the work is stopped due to lack of time. As I seem to have said a few messages back, this is a project that I am doing in my spare time, I have to give priority to something else at the moment! :(

However, I am confident in the release by the end of this year!
And if it will be possible much earlier, I say end of the year in the worst case.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back