Cars Alfa Romeo 155 V6 Ti ITCC 1996 [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
fvandelli submitted a new resource:

Alfa Romeo 155 V6 Ti ITCC 1996 - Alfa Romeo 155 Evo ITCC 1996

This is my first Mod on Assetto Corsa (probably it will also be the last). I did my best to build this car at the height of A.C., it is certainly not lacking in both graphic and physical characteristics, but anyone who wants to improve any aspect of this Mod, feels free to do so, but please make it your own. Needless to say, the Mod is free. Have fun.
View attachment 329187...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Never play cards with a man named Doc, never eat at a place called Mom's and never drive a stolen car like you own it (adapted from 'Thus Spake David E. Davis, Jr.').

Last edited:
Knipsel.PNG

Don't think I've ever seen anything get an F- in CM

I would really love to know what about this model warrants the absurd amount of tris it has. It's a 630k tri model, yet looks absolutely horrible and has way lower quality than the Kunos 155.

Except for the parts stolen from Kunos, like the entire interior.

custom_showroom_1571043399.png

custom_showroom_1571043343.png

Edit: Did you think I was done yet? Nah.

Kunos 155 Interior:
custom_showroom_1571043454.png

This "models" Interior:
custom_showroom_1571043793.png

It's clearly just the Kunos 155 interior.

The entire car is low quality, but then you have parts with weirdly high amounts of tris, which makes me think that, either, these parts are nabbed from other works or were late additions to a ripped base.

custom_showroom_1571043523.png

custom_showroom_1571043915.png

custom_showroom_1571043675.png

And, of course, it's all built on physics from the Kunos 155, so no work went into that at all. Yet, it somehow uses a Ferrari sound.

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 223075

Seriously guys, what did you expect from a member share a car without any information ?

Oddball high poly parts can mean that they were done in a CAD program instead of a 3D modeller. Anyway hope this one will get axed soon... especially for these lines
I did my best to build this car at the height of A.C., it is certainly not lacking in both graphic and physical characteristics, but anyone who wants to improve any aspect of this Mod, feels free to do so, but please make it your own

• Deleted member 223075

@AccAkut For me it's clearly a rip, no informations about who made the model and it's similar to other mods that have been uploaded and deleted. No LOD (it can be done with LOD generator, better than nothing) huge ammount of polygon, bad quality, same interior as Kunos's car (this thing can make the car deleted from here) etc ...

@AccAkut For me it's clearly a rip, no informations about who made the model and it's similar to other mods that have been uploaded and deleted. No LOD (it can be done with LOD generator, better than nothing) huge ammount of polygon, bad quality, same interior as Kunos's car (this thing can make the car deleted from here) etc ...
Oh, no question that this is a rip, the odd high poly object is just a reassurance that it is, it just shows that the uploader has no real clue about 3D modelling and copied the car together from various sources.
(I remember a rip based "Drift 240SX" that had like a quarter million tris in it's air filter alone)

Did you model it yourself? Any info on the physics data you had access to?
found 3D somewhere, I don't remember where, posted by someone, the cabin was missing and I used that of the original Kunos 155. The basic physics is that of the original 155 Kunos on which I worked to improve performance a little, the physics of the tyres is derived from the GT3. I have not done anything particularly striking.

Last edited:
Oh, no question that this is a rip, the odd high poly object is just a reassurance that it is, it just shows that the uploader has no real clue about 3D modelling and copied the car together from various sources.
(I remember a rip based "Drift 240SX" that had like a quarter million tris in it's air filter alone)
In fact, modeling is not my strong, in fact, now that I think about it, I don't even have a proper program, however, if you don't like it, leave it where it is, or, considering that you are certainly better than me, improve it yourself.

Last edited:
I would really love to know what about this model warrants the absurd amount of tris it has. It's a 630k tri model, yet looks absolutely horrible and has way lower quality than the Kunos 155.

Except for the parts stolen from Kunos, like the entire interior.

custom_showroom_1571043399.png

custom_showroom_1571043343.png

Edit: Did you think I was done yet? Nah.

Kunos 155 Interior:
custom_showroom_1571043454.png

This "models" Interior:
custom_showroom_1571043793.png

It's clearly just the Kunos 155 interior.

The entire car is low quality, but then you have parts with weirdly high amounts of tris, which makes me think that, either, these parts are nabbed from other works or were late additions to a ripped base.

custom_showroom_1571043523.png

custom_showroom_1571043915.png

custom_showroom_1571043675.png

And, of course, it's all built on physics from the Kunos 155, so no work went into that at all. Yet, it somehow uses a Ferrari sound.
I honestly don't understand you, you're behaving as if you had discovered Al Capone of modding, look, I have nothing to hide, I don't want to look like what you improvise modder and you want to make the comunity believe you are a genius. I am not a genius. You're absolutely right, the interiors are Kunos, the sound is of the Ferrari 312T, but also the headlights and the rear stops are of the original 155 Kuno, the rest I got from a 3D that I downloaded a few years ago, I don't remember where , Network. The physics is derived from the original Kunos 155 except for the wheels (GT3) and the engine (I don't remember where I found the file with 492 HP). I repeat, if you don't like it, throw it in the trash.
P.S .: I know myself right now if I haven't been a charo but I don't speak and I don't scirov the English language and I used "Google translator".

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "Mahad, post: 3056332, membro: 223075"] Scherzi a parte, ragazzi, cosa vi aspettavate da un membro condividere un'auto senza alcuna informazione? [/ QUOTE]
Mi scusi, quali informazioni avrei dovuto fornire?

Using ripped content in your mods is against the RD terms of service. You're clearly using both ripped 3D and ripped physics, therefore this has no place here.

I honestly don't understand you, you're behaving as if you had discovered Al Capone of modding, look, I have nothing to hide, I don't want to look like what you improvise modder and you want to make the comunity believe you are a genius. I am not a genius. You're absolutely right, the interiors are Kunos, the sound is of the Ferrari 312T, but also the headlights and the rear stops are of the original 155 Kuno, the rest I got from a 3D that I downloaded a few years ago, I don't remember where , Network. The physics is derived from the original Kunos 155 except for the wheels (GT3) and the engine (I don't remember where I found the file with 492 HP). I repeat, if you don't like it, throw it in the trash.
P.S .: I know myself right now if I haven't been a charo but I don't speak and I don't scirov the English language and I used "Google translator".

As NoseyGuyy said, everything you did is against the rules of this website. This isn't a case of "If you don't like it, don't download it", it's a case of blatant disregard for RaceDepartments rules.

It's also just plain bad modding. You did nothing here - It's just a mess of stolen together files messily thrown together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 167 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 319 27.9%