Alfa Romeo 155 TI V6 DTM  & hillclimb

Cars Alfa Romeo 155 TI V6 DTM & hillclimb 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
rpmmod submitted a new resource:

Alfa Romeo 155 TI V6 hillclimb - Alfa Romeo 155 TI V6 hillclimb with complex aero.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS :

- Extract the folder "alfa_romeo_155_v6_hillclimb" in content\cars.

- Copy from folder "ks_alfa_romeo_155_v6" all the files and folders exept "data.acd" files and "ui" folder, say yes for merge folder "sfx".

- In sfx folder rename "ks_alfa_romeo_155_v6.bank" to "alfa_romeo_155_v6_hillclimb.bank" (delete "ks_" and add "_hillclimb")

Please help me to improve this cars, say me all the problems, suggestions, etc in support tab.

Read more about this resource...

Please don't laugh but I'm a complete rookie at this. I have absolutely no idea how to copy internal files. Can someone please help as I'm completely lost and don't want to *&%$ anything up. Thanks in anticipation

The cars (original and mods) are in Steam/steamapps/common/assettocorsa/content/cars , so extract the folder that are in the zip here.

In this "cars" folder found "ks_alfa_romeo_155_V6" and copy all the files and folders that are in this folder exept "data.acd" files and "ui" folder, paste in the folders you have extracted ("ks_alfa_romeo_155_v6_dtm_93", "alfa_romeo_155_v6_hillclimb", etc; not in "ks_mercedes_190_evo2_dtm93_oppo") and say yes for merge folder "sfx".

Then in all this folder, in "sfx" folder rename the files ".bank" with the same name as the folder, for example : "alfa_romeo_155_v6_hillclimb.bank"

I can't share this files because it's property of Kunos.
If you have problem come back.

@Zen27

I really want to make the normal version of the alfa romeo v6 155 ti DTM sequential gearbox, can someone help me with it?

1) First, don't put support question in a review section

2)Next to Answer: To allow paddle shifters.
Simple way is to use Car Tuner app (Link) to unpack a copy of the car so u can access the un-encrypted data files.
(for support on how to use that app go there)

Then modify the following line in the drivetrain.ini (to allow paddle shifters)
[GEARBOX]
SUPPORTS_SHIFTER=0 ; 1=Car supports shifter, 0=car supports only paddles
You can also make changes to the clutch in section [AUTOCLUTCH]
These files have comments so its not to hard to work it out (and you can look at other cars settings to figure it out)

NOTE: any modification of data files will cause problems with online play as car will now mismatch online with original car. As its a modified copy it will not work online unless all players have same modified car (and I think it also needs to be replacked and encrypted too).

Last edited:
Thank you Stix for the response, I have done two data.acd one with H patern other with sequential, it's marked at the bottom of the short description, he had to be very in a hurry.

You also have to change :

[GEARBOX]
CHANGE_UP_TIME=75 ; change up time in milliseconds
CHANGE_DN_TIME=120 ; change down time in milliseconds
AUTO_CUTOFF_TIME=80 ; Auto cutoff time for upshifts in milliseconds, 0 to disable

[DOWNSHIFT_PROFILE]
POINT_0=20 ; Time to reach fully depress clutch
POINT_1=115 ; Time to start releasing clutch
POINT_2=450

And maybe driver animation.

Thank you Stix for the response, I have done two data.acd one with H patern other with sequential, it's marked at the bottom of the short description, he had to be very in a hurry.

You also have to change :

[GEARBOX]
CHANGE_UP_TIME=75 ; change up time in milliseconds
CHANGE_DN_TIME=120 ; change down time in milliseconds
AUTO_CUTOFF_TIME=80 ; Auto cutoff time for upshifts in milliseconds, 0 to disable

[DOWNSHIFT_PROFILE]
POINT_0=20 ; Time to reach fully depress clutch
POINT_1=115 ; Time to start releasing clutch
POINT_2=450

And maybe driver animation.

Thanks mate ,good to know. I think his question related to the normal kunos car (how to make it use a sequential gearbox). (My personal pref is to use h-pattern when avail, more fun.)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 133 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 358 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 500 39.1%