Alfa Romeo 155 TI V6 DTM  & hillclimb

Cars Alfa Romeo 155 TI V6 DTM & hillclimb 1.2

rpmmod

75RPM
Mar 17, 2019
rpmmod submitted a new resource:

Alfa Romeo 155 TI V6 hillclimb - Alfa Romeo 155 TI V6 hillclimb with complex aero.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS :

- Extract the folder "alfa_romeo_155_v6_hillclimb" in content\cars.

- Copy from folder "ks_alfa_romeo_155_v6" all the files and folders exept "data.acd" files and "ui" folder, say yes for merge folder "sfx".

- In sfx folder rename "ks_alfa_romeo_155_v6.bank" to "alfa_romeo_155_v6_hillclimb.bank" (delete "ks_" and add "_hillclimb")

Please help me to improve this cars, say me all the problems, suggestions, etc in support tab.
Read more about this resource...

tonydean2

100RPM
Premium
May 13, 2019
Please don't laugh but I'm a complete rookie at this. I have absolutely no idea how to copy internal files. Can someone please help as I'm completely lost and don't want to *&%$ anything up. Thanks in anticipation

rpmmod

75RPM
Mar 17, 2019
The cars (original and mods) are in Steam/steamapps/common/assettocorsa/content/cars , so extract the folder that are in the zip here.

In this "cars" folder found "ks_alfa_romeo_155_V6" and copy all the files and folders that are in this folder exept "data.acd" files and "ui" folder, paste in the folders you have extracted ("ks_alfa_romeo_155_v6_dtm_93", "alfa_romeo_155_v6_hillclimb", etc; not in "ks_mercedes_190_evo2_dtm93_oppo") and say yes for merge folder "sfx".

Then in all this folder, in "sfx" folder rename the files ".bank" with the same name as the folder, for example : "alfa_romeo_155_v6_hillclimb.bank"

I can't share this files because it's property of Kunos.
If you have problem come back.

Stix_09

25RPM
Premium
Sep 24, 2019
@Zen27

I really want to make the normal version of the alfa romeo v6 155 ti DTM sequential gearbox, can someone help me with it?
1) First, don't put support question in a review section

2)Next to Answer: To allow paddle shifters.
Simple way is to use Car Tuner app (Link) to unpack a copy of the car so u can access the un-encrypted data files.
(for support on how to use that app go there)

Then modify the following line in the drivetrain.ini (to allow paddle shifters)
[GEARBOX]
SUPPORTS_SHIFTER=0 ; 1=Car supports shifter, 0=car supports only paddles
You can also make changes to the clutch in section [AUTOCLUTCH]
These files have comments so its not to hard to work it out (and you can look at other cars settings to figure it out)

NOTE: any modification of data files will cause problems with online play as car will now mismatch online with original car. As its a modified copy it will not work online unless all players have same modified car (and I think it also needs to be replacked and encrypted too).

Last edited:

rpmmod

75RPM
Mar 17, 2019
Thank you Stix for the response, I have done two data.acd one with H patern other with sequential, it's marked at the bottom of the short description, he had to be very in a hurry.

You also have to change :

[GEARBOX]
CHANGE_UP_TIME=75 ; change up time in milliseconds
CHANGE_DN_TIME=120 ; change down time in milliseconds
AUTO_CUTOFF_TIME=80 ; Auto cutoff time for upshifts in milliseconds, 0 to disable

[DOWNSHIFT_PROFILE]
POINT_0=20 ; Time to reach fully depress clutch
POINT_1=115 ; Time to start releasing clutch
POINT_2=450

And maybe driver animation.

Reactions: Stix_09

Stix_09

25RPM
Premium
Sep 24, 2019
Thank you Stix for the response, I have done two data.acd one with H patern other with sequential, it's marked at the bottom of the short description, he had to be very in a hurry.

You also have to change :

[GEARBOX]
CHANGE_UP_TIME=75 ; change up time in milliseconds
CHANGE_DN_TIME=120 ; change down time in milliseconds
AUTO_CUTOFF_TIME=80 ; Auto cutoff time for upshifts in milliseconds, 0 to disable

[DOWNSHIFT_PROFILE]
POINT_0=20 ; Time to reach fully depress clutch
POINT_1=115 ; Time to start releasing clutch
POINT_2=450

And maybe driver animation.
Thanks mate ,good to know. I think his question related to the normal kunos car (how to make it use a sequential gearbox). (My personal pref is to use h-pattern when avail, more fun.)

peppinosan

50RPM
Jul 8, 2015
Hi could you tell me how you managed to activate the handbrake? i have some auto mods where it doesn't work.
thank you