Resource icon

Cars Alfa Romeo Giulia Super Squadra Bianca 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
HAAK28 submitted a new resource:

Alfa Romeo Giulia Super Squadra Bianca - Alfaromeo Giulia Super

Here is my version of the Alfa Romeo Giulia Super, I created this for the Squadra Bianca Sim races.

View attachment 385605

Orignal car is from de Trofeo del Biscione car pack.
I added skins inspired by the Dutch Squadra Bianca race series that raced from 1987 until 2000.

View attachment 385607

I also added analog meters (kindly supplied by Luca Gandini) instead of digital and made them work.

Finally I added a windscreen banner.

Al this done by a combination of...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Is that your first car mod? Pretty good!

Biggest issue I see with it is that you obviously used the Kunos Alfa GTAs rims and tires, I can see your reason if its simply the same wheels used on both cars in real life too, but this sort of "kitbashing" is still not well received on this site.

I see you did the main UV by projection from all sides, this works out ok as the car is pretty angular and 'boxy', but at the corners detail is lost and theres some spots where the mapping is not fully mirrored.

Last thing is, I recommend you use ksPerPixelMultimap_damage_dirt even if you don't use dirt or damage, as that shader offers sunSpec values that just make the body shine better.

Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

Is that your first car mod? Pretty good!

Biggest issue I see with it is that you obviously used the Kunos Alfa GTAs rims and tires, I can see your reason if its simply the same wheels used on both cars in real life too, but this sort of "kitbashing" is still not well received on this site.

I see you did the main UV by projection from all sides, this works out ok as the car is pretty angular and 'boxy', but at the corners detail is lost and theres some spots where the mapping is not fully mirrored.

Last thing is, I recommend you use ksPerPixelMultimap_damage_dirt even if you don't use dirt or damage, as that shader offers sunSpec values that just make the body shine better.

Keep up the good work :thumbsup:
The car was not original my work.

It was made by motori nella legenda for the trofeo del Biscione.

I did some modifications on it as mentioned in the post.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%