AC Alfa GTA @ Vallelunga Classic - Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
the "gambler" wants to gamble....sign me up please.

In!

KennyRogers.jpg~c200

So im on FB,just doing my thing when i see this @Brandon Wright "Any chance you'd sell the shifter separately"?..So here,s me thinking poor guy aving to sell up,and SWOOSH, straight in he comes after the shifter,so guys,guys i now have a name:sneaky: for the 1 in charge...GRABBER Wright..:D:D

So im on FB,just doing my thing when i see this @Brandon Wright "Any chance you'd sell the shifter separately"?..So here,s me thinking poor guy aving to sell up,and SWOOSH, straight in he comes after the shifter,so guys,guys i now have a name:sneaky: for the 1 in charge...GRABBER Wright..:D:D

Ha! I prefer "The Shifter". :D I'm not necessarily looking but I'd love to have one so if he'll let it go for a good price I might snag it. Would be so nice to be able to switch from manual to sequential with the flip of a switch, the TH8 is a bit of a pain to switch over. But I believe the CSS clicks when it shifts which I don't really like.

Server is up, qualifying will begin in 45 minutes. Please remember to use your real name in-game and on TS, and remember if you crash someone you need to wait up and give them the position back. Let's race!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 248 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%