AC Alfa GTA @ Monza '66 - Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I would like to request a special livery for tonight if it's ok. Not feeling good about it:whistling::whistling:
be09d7392ab515b2877eab2e97ba4388.jpg

Wow, a lot of smack talk for this race:cool: I think I'll join you for some old time VR 4 speed action. Haven't raced in AC for a long time but this reminds me too much of GPL to pass it up. At least I can keep this car on the track (well most of the time, until I hit first gear instead of 3rd while wearing a face mask):D See you tonight if I can remember how to get into multiplayer on AC.
PS: who needs to eat when you can race - to hell with dinner!

Wow, a lot of smack talk for this race:cool: I think I'll join you for some old time VR 4 speed action. Haven't raced in AC for a long time but this reminds me too much of GPL to pass it up. At least I can keep this car on the track (well most of the time, until I hit first gear instead of 3rd while wearing a face mask):D See you tonight if I can remember how to get into multiplayer on AC.
PS: who needs to eat when you can race - to hell with dinner!

Awesome, got you added!

There's a very small chance I'll be home in time for this. Mark me down as a maybe.

Noted. :thumbsup:

Can I sign up for this if it isn't too late. Also, I can't find the server. This will be my first AC race if I can figure it out.

Edit: locked server options, found it.

Well turns out it is dlc I don't have. I hope you all had a good race though and I will probably join you at some point.

Last edited:
Can I sign up for this if it isn't too late. Also, I can't find the server. This will be my first AC race if I can figure it out.

Edit: locked server options, found it.

Well turns out it is dlc I don't have. I hope you all had a good race though and I will probably join you at some point.
Love to have you. As Billy Crystal used to say "It was marvelous"

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 143 13.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 105 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 97 9.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 75 7.1%
  • < 5 years