- Apr 1, 2011
Round 2 saw a familiar face on the top step, but it was a fantastic race for (almost) all drivers with some incredibly close racing up and down the field!
Participation is not mandatory, you simply race when you want to race, and anyone can sign up at any point in the series, so invite your friends by tagging them with the '@' and see if you're up for the challenge!
- The winner of each race will be awarded a One month Premium Membership to gift to a friend who is interested in getting involved in club racing! The more the merrier
- Races will be held every Saturday evening at the time listed below.
- Race lengths aim to be around 25-30 minutes duration.
- The track for each week will be announced on the Friday evening prior to the race.
- If you can't book in time please make sure you sign out before 19:00 AEST.
- Password is sent via TeamSpeak.
- Minimum number of sign ups required for event to go ahead: 8
- TC /ABS: Factory | Stability Control: OFF | Damage: 50% | Penalties: ON
Cars: Alfa Romeo GTA
Track: Silverstone International
Booking: 20:00 AEST (30 mins)
Practice: 20:30 AEST (30 mins)
Qualifying: 21:00 AEST (15 mins)
Race: 21:15 AEST (20 Laps)
Racing Club Rules: click here
Teamspeak Password:click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
Our racing clubs are first and foremost meant for gaining online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins. FUN IS KING!
- Chris Stacey
- Angelo dos Santos
- Aidan Keranen
- Noel Spence
- Justin Talent
- Frank van Oeveren
- Jamie Cocks
- Tobi Kederer (kedy89)
- Fred Locklear
- Sun Levi
- Ross Balfour
- Dave Stephenson
- Morne Du Plooy
- Evan Spall
- Michael McIver (evo2rs)
- Michael Stead
- Akis Kevrekidis
- Geoffroy Tasenoy
- Ashley Cowan