AC Alfa GTA Mini-Series - Round 2 - Saturday 18th April 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Awesome race, indeed!
Tough one aswell...quite a work out. :barefoot:
I qualified well ahead of which place I supposed to be, in the front row...lol.
So in the race I suffered quite a lot of pressure from different drivers. Im not yet familiar with the aussie names...but I had Stead, David, Chris, Young and Frank all around me at one point. Sun was just gone after a couple of laps...so, congrats to him.
Was quite fun keep the little beast going! This car really is a blast.
Again I was quite consistent, and after quite a bit of battles, finished the race in 3th. Not bad at all. In fact, pretty damn good to me! :thumbsup:

Thanks again for host and organize this, the guys from staff. I hate to wake up early, I really do (7am, <snip> :sleep:...). But Im doing it because I love drive those cars in competition!

Last edited by a moderator:
That was fun, but I am still too slow :). Really need how to find grip in this car! Weird thing was that my fastest laps in the race were when I was trying to hold off @Dave Stephenson (not Armstrong!), then I goofed and couldn't find the speed again.

At the end, I was battling with @Justin and I was too busy patting myself on the back for saving a slide in turn 1 that I forgot to brake for the next turn :(.

Biggest shout out goes to my wife for waking me up while I was sleeping through the alarm, otherwise I probably would have missed the race!

Last edited:
well done too the pods ,looks like there was good racing all round well done guys , my first few laps of the race left me a bit battered ,had a clash with tony when he went too wide on the first corner which i think sent me into toby ,then a bit of a clash with dave stevenson where he did not see me coming up the outside of him on the second last corner ,but after that was great fun ,cheers too chris and tony again

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 133 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 72 7.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 141 13.8%