AC Alfa GTA Mini-Series - Round 1 - Saturday 11 April 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sorry Tony, only just seen this now.
Announcing it the day before just means that people won't be able to spend an entire week doing nothing but practice for it (which is a league mentality really). With this car it doesn't matter because there's hardly anything that needs adjusting from default (except for perhaps brake bias).

Alternatively, I could just not announce the track at all, and then people will only know once the server is actually up, which would eliminate those of us who have free Saturdays.
Practice. What's practice. I never practice for an event really. Maybe an hour beforehand if I am lucky

I knew we are having random selections. Quite happy with that for a change. Just wondered what the five were in general.
Well I can't tell you what order they'll be in, because even I don't know that, but I can tell you the track's well be racing on.
- Barbagallo
- Vallelunga Club
- Silverstone International
- Monza 66
and then the Nordschleife to finish off the series of races. Aside from the Nordschleife, the other four will be randomized by a list generator, and then it'll be announced.

Also, to all the guys racing tomorrow night, please make sure you've got Barbagallo downloaded and installed just in case tomorrow's race takes place there :)
Barbagallo Link: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/barbagallo-raceway.4407/

T
Well I can't tell you what order they'll be in, because even I don't know that, but I can tell you the track's well be racing on.
- Barbagallo
- Vallelunga Club
- Silverstone International
- Monza 66
and then the Nordschleife to finish off the series of races. Aside from the Nordschleife, the other four will be randomized by a list generator, and then it'll be announced.

Also, to all the guys racing tomorrow night, please make sure you've got Barbagallo downloaded and installed just in case tomorrow's race takes place there :)
Barbagallo Link: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/barbagallo-raceway.4407/
Tomorrow???

ANNOUNCEMENT:
Tomorrow's race will be at Monza '66!

Get ready to slipstream the heck out of eachother :D

Sign-ups for tomorrow nights' race closes at 19:00 AEST. Only 10 places remaining :)

Last edited:
@Chris Stacey

Please drop me to a maybe. Moving my rig between rooms today, which was a great plan until I realised all the sectional parts I made around it are too big to go through the door. Thing is totally in pieces at the moment. Not sure if I'll get it together in time :(
Piccard-Facepalm.jpg

OK....maybe I won't get any sleep :)
Was just practicing and thought "OMG I am slow". Was comparing my times with the guys on RSR....Thought something was wrong since I was losing ~2s just from start/finish to the the first turn.

Then looked:
- Alfa Romeo GTA aero drag correction. Laptimes will be slower now.

Phew....now only need to get 2s faster/lap instead of 6s/lap :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back