AC Alfa GTA Mini-Series - Round 1 - Saturday 11 April 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Chris, as a matter of interest what is the theory behind not announcing the tracks?

I can see a major advantage for anyone that has the Saturday free for practice, no practice means no decent car setup, no feel for the track, more accidents and a more spread field. That's just my thoughts for discussion but would love to know your thoughts behind it

Chris, as a matter of interest what is the theory behind not announcing the tracks?

I can see a major advantage for anyone that has the Saturday free for practice, no practice means no decent car setup, no feel for the track, more accidents and a more spread field. That's just my thoughts for discussion but would love to know your thoughts behind it
Sorry Tony, only just seen this now.
Announcing it the day before just means that people won't be able to spend an entire week doing nothing but practice for it (which is a league mentality really). With this car it doesn't matter because there's hardly anything that needs adjusting from default (except for perhaps brake bias).

Alternatively, I could just not announce the track at all, and then people will only know once the server is actually up, which would eliminate those of us who have free Saturdays.

although this may cause problems for something like barbagallo which better be in the line up:) as people will have to make sure they have the latest versions etc

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 141 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.3%