AC Alfa 33 Stradale @ Monza 1966 Road Course - Thu 08Mar18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hi Bobby. How are you doing my old mate? Just letting you know that The Birdman (Fat Knacker Al) won't be able to make the race tonight. He had his new internet connection fitted today but it's not connecting yet. He's gonna have to get them out to it again to fix it but no idea when that will be. Any way, take care all and see you around sometime.

Hi Bobby. How are you doing my old mate? Just letting you know that The Birdman (Fat Knacker Al) won't be able to make the race tonight. He had his new internet connection fitted today but it's not connecting yet. He's gonna have to get them out to it again to fix it but no idea when that will be. Any way, take care all and see you around sometime.
Good to hear from you Steve. Don't be a stranger. Take care of the Birdman and let him know that we WILL TALK behind his back:p Hope to see you soon.

Guys right now there is only 4 of us signed up and I don't see much point in running the race. If we get 4 or 5 more we will, but if not, the race is cancelled. You can all meet up at the normal start time and jump on the practice server, but if not, I'll do some BoP testing for the GT2's.

Sorry Matteo :( I'll be having something to eat and then need to finalise BoP values for Saturday tonight. I'll be up for some practice tomorrow late in the evening (10-11PM GMT) if you're free :)
I won't be able to practice again until Sunday sadly.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back