AC Alfa 33 @ Mugello - Mon 12Feb18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
In please.

Sign me up please. I expect to see you @Aksu (even though you're cheating with that new wheel), @Geof (lay off the waffles and you might do better this time) and @BhZ (stop sleeping and do more racing)

Please sign me up !

Count me in then.
P.s. How the hell do you know that i was sleeping?

Please sign me up! I will be more than happy to take part in the race . Thank You, Mark.

Added everyone, now that looks more like a grid now! :D

Sorry for having quit before the end. My brake pedal decided to take some holidays... More precisely, the foam in my loadcell has suddenly arrived to the end and needs to be changed. Too bad, I had some good fights for "not beeing the last" :roflmao:

That was me following your no-brakes car off into the weeds with my no-gear gear shifter. It was a Keystone Cops comedy of errors for a while at the back. I changed my shifter to the left hand side (the correct side) earlier in the week after fixing some broken wires on the pots and tightening up the shifter arm. I thought I was missing gears through having to relearn the feel for the throws, but it was my mod going awry and the shifter stiffening up to the point of not engaging. Sorted now, I hope, for next week and the 69 F1s.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back