Alfa 1300 Junior @ Magny Cours & Hockenheim - Tues July 13th 2010

Carlos Diaz

Happily driving a "girly" car
flyertc65.jpg

1300junior.jpg

Servername: RD GTL Racing Club
Class: Alfa Romeo GTA 1300 Junior (Download HERE)
Track: Magny Cours National / Hockemheim Short
Start Time: 19.00 GMT
Practice: 20 min
Qualification: 10 min (1 timed lap only)
Race: 2 x 18 laps
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: Default skins that come with the mod only.

Sign me up please, Carlos. By the way, do I need to install the sound files (Lotus Elan and Cortina - NEW SOUNDS by DucFreak (v1.1))found on the download page for the car? :confused:

Having unpredictable results when loading the courses and car. The game work fine when I ran the first course and choose the correct car. I backed out and choose the second course and the same car and the game crashed to desktop. I restarted the game, did the same thing. Crashed to desktop again. I restarted the game, did the same thing but choose the second course first. Worked fine. Choose second course. Crashed to desktop. I restarted the game, choose the same courses again but differerent cars and game worked fine. I restarted the game, tried it again with both courses one at a time of course and the correct car for this event and it worked fine.????

Yes Jack, you will need the Ducfreak sound files. As these are both stock tracks they shouldn't give you any trouble at all. I have installed the mod sometime ago but not had any probs with it so far. If you like drop us a pm and we can go over the install mate.

Having unpredictable results when loading the courses and car. The game work fine when I ran the first course and choose the correct car. I backed out and choose the second course and the same car and the game crashed to desktop. I restarted the game, did the same thing. Crashed to desktop again. I restarted the game, did the same thing but choose the second course first. Worked fine. Choose second course. Crashed to desktop. I restarted the game, choose the same courses again but differerent cars and game worked fine. I restarted the game, tried it again with both courses one at a time of course and the correct car for this event and it worked fine.????

Just a thought Jack...are you using XD in GTL? It may be worth renaming/deleting the d3d9.dll file from the main GTL folder to see if that makes a difference. Failing that an un-install+delete GTL folder, then re-install maybe needed :(

***EDIT*** If it is the d3d9.dll file causing the issue, try updating to the latest DirectX 9 "http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=2DA43D38-DB71-4C1B-BC6A-9B6652CD92A3&displaylang=en"

Love these cars Carlos! Love Hockenheim too :D Don't like Magny too much, I keep losing it on that naaaaasty join section.
I always find that the hardest part is negotiating the lefthand kerb at the top of the bump - if you clear that cleanly (you can actually straddle it as it's not very deep, and you are still easily legal) the cars balance doesn't get unsettled and you don't have such a battle to make the next turn.

Get all your braking done before you hit the bumps as well :good:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.3%
  • 100% offline racing