Alastaro Circuit

Tracks Alastaro Circuit 2.1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
To continue a discussion in reviews section, the Track Day mode AI error message I'm sure is not an issue with the vanilla launcher since it doesn't have that. Race mode works fine in Content Manager too, but I'm assuming it's some kind of "general" AI issue because Track Day mode works in CM with any other mod or Kunos track I have.

"AI spline might be missing or broken", is the error message after crashing back to CM when trying load.

To continue a discussion in reviews section, the Track Day mode AI error message I'm sure is not an issue with the vanilla launcher since it doesn't have that. Race mode works fine in Content Manager too, but I'm assuming it's some kind of "general" AI issue because Track Day mode works in CM with any other mod or Kunos track I have.

"AI spline might be missing or broken", is the error message after crashing back to CM when trying load.
My mistake, read first that you meant Alastaro's track day layout in just normal mode. Anyway, track day layout doesn't have AI line for pits and this is causing the crash.

Last edited:
me too with other track Krajiska Zmija :confused:

no error on practice or race for example, but crask on trackday AI spline might be missing or broken

Here is preview of upcoming update for the Alastaro :geek:

Alastaro01.jpg

Alastaro02.jpg

Alastaro03.jpg

Jaasu updated Alastaro Circuit with a new update entry:

NOTICE: It is recommended to remove all old files before installing this version

• More or less completely remade the track to utilize available LiDAR data much better than before
  • Updated track to represent real track year 2019/2020
    • Repaved track and extended paved run-off areas
    • Pit area moved next to the main straight. Completely new pit entry road

Read the rest of this update entry...

shouldn't these sticks supposed to be vertical?

Well, yes and no. Usually the poles are lying on ground when bikes are on the track and otherwise vertically sticked to the ground.

what a great circuit! any plans to add some of the layouts that can be seen in the track?
Originally I had some plans to add one extra layout but I thought that I'm never going to drive anything else than main layout sooo I just scrapped that idea :rolleyes:

Note There is a bike mod, someone created on a discord channel a couple bikes used for traffic on road tracks. They are not very good for racing
and have no colliders. i tried hotlapping with one of them, and the gearing is strange to get any speeds with them.

Will try your track tonight. take care.

Hi mate! Awesome work, really enjoy your work, not only with this track but with others too.
My only issue with the track I guess is with the bollards, which are made out of concrete or something :laugh:

Any plans to modify that so they behave like kerbs/are only visual? Them being a wall means crashes can be quite massive when you hit them hahahaha

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 342 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 230 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.4%