AL Super Touring Seasons

Cars AL Super Touring Seasons 2.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
I've had an absolute blast playing this mod, job incredibly well done.

I only have one issue, and that's that the Volvo 850 Estate doesn't work in the game. It shows up as a blank model in the menu, and if you select it the game crashes. Seeing as how I haven't seen anyone else with this issue, it could very well be an issue on my end.

The 850 estate requires STCC2 addon to be installed, because it is based on the Simbin model with some modifications. If you don't have that addon, you can just delete the 'Volvo 850 Estate Teams' folder and use the other cars.

Hi, love this mod, big thumbs up for creating such awesome content.

I seem to have one issue on all Vauxhall models. I have all sounds when running in all views apart from the external camera view. I have no engine sound in this view, tyres, gear selection and everytinhg else works but nothing else. Any ideas? I have had a look at the files but cant find any aud files. I am new to this so might be looking in the worng place.

Thanks in advance

I guess you don't have STCC and/or STCC2 addons installed, or maybe there is some other problem.
But you could use an .aud file from some other car and rename it and replace the .aud file of the car(s) with missing sounds.

Hello ! I have a problem with a pack of skins that corresponds to the MOD Super Touring 1.25 and I know that there is a way to adapt them by editing the .inccar and .cas so that they find the correct route and the Super Touring version 2.11. But I don't know exactly what needs to be changed in these files, could someone help me?

hi Andreas. I've downloaded your SuperTouring_TrackPack0.98 but in the readme it says 'The original tracks are still needed for them to work.'
ok, but I can't find the 'originals'. I can find other versions of Snetterton, Donnington, Oulton to download induvidually, but they are made by different people, not you. So I'm guessing I need to find your original version of these tracks?
I have found Thruxton_ST but that's it ( https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/thruxton-st-edition.17376/ )

hi Andreas. I've downloaded your SuperTouring_TrackPack0.98 but in the readme it says 'The original tracks are still needed for them to work.'
ok, but I can't find the 'originals'. I can find other versions of Snetterton, Donnington, Oulton to download induvidually, but they are made by different people, not you. So I'm guessing I need to find your original version of these tracks?
I have found Thruxton_ST but that's it ( https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/thruxton-st-edition.17376/ )
I haven't made any complete tracks by my own actually. The Thruxton track is a converson of a rfactor track made by Lasercutter. The track pack is tweaks to tracks made by others so they work better with my cars. I haven't been able to find the original creators of those tracks, so I only made these addons that builds on their work rather than modifying their work. My track pack should work with most of the tracks that are available here.

I haven't made any complete tracks by my own actually. The Thruxton track is a converson of a rfactor track made by Lasercutter. The track pack is tweaks to tracks made by others so they work better with my cars. I haven't been able to find the original creators of those tracks, so I only made these addons that builds on their work rather than modifying their work. My track pack should work with most of the tracks that are available here.
ok cool. So all the files in your track pack download need to be copied into the EXISTING folders for the non-andreas tracks?
From what I can see, I'm going to guess that your update is a update to these tracks, and you MUST have these installed first:

Brands Hatch (by SimBin - everyone has this as it's the track already included in Race07)
[no download needed]

Thruxton (this is your own (AndreasFSC) conversion of work by Lasercutter)

Donington (by meck2)

Snetterton (by ZWISS - a conversion of work by Lasercutter and PKV-Fan)

Knockhill (by motorfx - a conversion of work by RacerM, Ferrari27 and Simracer)

Oulton Park (by Piquet - a conversion of work by ZWISS)

Silverstone (by motorfx) *I guess your update includes the layout used by BTCC in the 90s*

Croft (by motorfx)

No, they just needs to be unpacked in the 'locations' folder.
They have relative searchpaths so they should first load my modifications, then the rest from the original tracks. In this way I do not overwrite any of the original authors work, and the original tracks are still playable in game.
My tracks will be under 'Super Touring' category

No, they just needs to be unpacked in the 'locations' folder.
They have relative searchpaths so they should first load my modifications, then the rest from the original tracks. In this way I do not overwrite any of the original authors work, and the original tracks are still playable in game.
My tracks will be under 'Super Touring' category
ah ok. thanks for all the hard work!

to fix the issue of most cars having no engine sounds, you say copy over a file from another car. Do you mean copy a .aud file from an existing SimBin car into your ST car folder and rename it to match (and therefore overwrite) one of your .aud files? ie. 'r98_peugeot.aud' would be replaced by a SimBin .aud file and renamed to be the same name.

to fix the issue of most cars having no engine sounds, you say copy over a file from another car. Do you mean copy a .aud file from an existing SimBin car into your ST car folder and rename it to match (and therefore overwrite) one of your .aud files? ie. 'r98_peugeot.aud' would be replaced by a SimBin .aud file and renamed to be the same name.

You can take a .aud file from any car in the game, but a s2000 car or one of the other cars in the mod (with sound) would fit best.

You can take a .aud file from any car in the game, but a s2000 car or one of the other cars in the mod (with sound) would fit best.
thanks. but my question is, do we have to rename the .aud file to match the one included in your mod? Renaming would overwrite the .aud file in the ST mod team folder.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back