AL Super Touring Seasons

Cars AL Super Touring Seasons 2.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
AndreasFSC updated AL Super Touring Seasons with a new update entry:

Added Super Touring Seasons '95 and '00 + a lot of updates

V. 2.10
* Tweaked almost everything slightly for faster and better ai-behaviour.
Talent: Better traction controll, faster in rain
Tyres: Minor tweaks, rain tyres lasts longer
Physics: Less AITorqueStab., higher ai damper and suspension calculations, and a lot of minor setup and damage tweaks.
* New working pitstop tape (works in race, but is not updated in replay), and new windows material and color.
* Updated car names.
* Changed car ID's to better avoid conflicts, but there...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello :D I am very new to this game and the way you mod it but. I had a fresh installment of my game. I played once and all good. Then i wanted to play the 99' season and i installed this mod the correct way. Then i also installed the Super Touring TrackUpdates mod that you have, i just got all the files and dropped them in the locations folder, because you said you also need the original tracks to play. And now every time i start a championship my game crashes. Minidump something. What did i do wrong? Cheers.

EDIT: It looks like the mod works, it's the TrackUpdates that is making the game crash. It says when i load the game that silverstone is missing. Any solution?

Last edited:
Hello :D I am very new to this game and the way you mod it but. I had a fresh installment of my game. I played once and all good. Then i wanted to play the 99' season and i installed this mod the correct way. Then i also installed the Super Touring TrackUpdates mod that you have, i just got all the files and dropped them in the locations folder, because you said you also need the original tracks to play. And now every time i start a championship my game crashes. Minidump something. What did i do wrong? Cheers.

EDIT: It looks like the mod works, it's the TrackUpdates that is making the game crash. It says when i load the game that silverstone is missing. Any solution?

EDIT 2: I found the problem. I am missing the tracks that exist in this mod, like Silverstone. How do i get them? I have installed race 07 and stcc only, i have all the others but do i need them?? Help me because i really wanna play Silverstone :)

[QUOTE = "AndreasFSC, post: 2874425, miembro: 10237"] Todos los autos deben tener sonido. ¿Ha intentado reemplazar el archivo .aud de otro automóvil? [/ QUOTE]
es el problema, es el archivo .aud de la carpeta nada del nuevo automóvil, solo suena en el antiguo automóvil.

For some reason some cars dont have engine sound, like the audi form 1996, I did a fresh install of Race 07 as well, can you help me?
Maybe you don't have the stcc (1) expansion with the s2000 Audi that is used as a base for the sounds? You can copy an .aud file from some other car and replace the 'r98_audi.aud' file.

I hace the same problem crash bandocoot had, whem iI start a new championship, if I try to load it later, it says SIlverstone is missing, but I have it installed, and can see it in the track selector, dont seem to find a solution for this :*(

Hi, I am new to mod. I just found Super Touring Seasons Mod for Race 07. I would like to know what version I should download and how to install in Race 07, to be able to enjoy the golden era of BTCC.
Thank you.
Best regards.

Hi,
The only thing you have to do is to download
AL Super Touring Seasons 2.11
and unzip it into your Race07 directory.
There are also some more suggestions in the readme file and a 'simulator expansion' to dowload, but that is optional.

Hello, I am looking for circuits such as Oulton Park, Snetterton, and Thruxton, for Super Touring Race 07. Do you know where I can download? Thank You.
Best Regards.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 117 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 88 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 62 6.7%
  • < 5 years