AL Super Touring Experience

Misc AL Super Touring Experience 0.8

Login or Register an account to download this content

AndreasFSC

Too much going on...
AndreasFSC submitted a new resource:

AL Super Touring Experience - Simulator for AL Super Touring Seasons

AL SUPER TOURING EXPERIENCE
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CONSIDER THIS AS A PUBLIC BETA. I HAVE TESTED A LOT; BUT THERE WILL PROBABLY BE SOME BUGS.
THIS VERSION IS MADE FOR AL SUPER TOURING SEASONS 2.10 AND FORWARD
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT IS THIS?
This version of the simulator is made for AL Super Touring 2.10 mod for Race07, and it is a completely new...

Read more about this resource...

Sorry for replying here but I couldn't reply again on my review. I understand your point, but when there are 18 factory drivers, and you finish P9 between Leslie and Hoy (two big BTCC names), you should have more chances. Lower manufacturers like Nissan, Honda and Ford (lower in 1995 anyway) could offer you a seat. The best version I can imagine of it is having options from all Supertouring championships (British, German, Italian, Australian etc.) but I know that this would be too hard to develop. These are just my opinions of course, I thought they might be useful if you're still developing it.

Last edited:
Yes, I respect that :thumbsup:
There are only 4 manufacturers available so far that can give you offers (because it is much work to add every new one), and I have chosen some of those who were in the championship for the most years.
There are also many different things that changes how the manufacturers "thinks". Their finishing position from last year is effecting if they want to keep drivers or what new driver they are looking for.

Also the goals and rewards can be different, effecting how likely you are to afford a privateer campaign. And there is also some randomness.

There are some things I would like to add (BTC-T era? european championships? Fiesta Cup?), but there are too many other things to do right now. And it takes some time just to read and remember how I coded the program.

Hi,just started using this and I've done the test race and been given 2 offers,but it wont let me accept either of them. Its as if the button doesn't work.

Hello Andreas, looks wonderful!Im having an issue: I did everything as your program said and no matter what, the championship in game says its completed and doesnt let me load it. Im using the 2.7 version of your mod

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 181 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 356 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 497 39.1%