Akagi Mountain Pass

Tracks Akagi Mountain Pass 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Not planning to make AI yet right?

If so, I can edit cameras etc... Also will try to make some AI lines for you if you cant. Just please make finish line and times to generate AI lines for replay cameras

Attached is the .7z archive containing a layout of the mod for 2-ways AI traffic on endless loop. Unpack it in your "\AssettoCorsa\content\tracks\akagi mountain pass\" folder. Pits doubled for 15 opponents in track days. If you don`t have Content Manager use Kunos` "Racing Weekend" to get all 15 cars pacing during practice and qualification. Working map is included and in "\akagi_2ways\data\surfaces.ini" level of grip is down 30% - wet weather. If you need more - replace with the original file or edit the values.

Attachments

• akagi_2ways.7z.txt
    1.4 MB · Views: 254
Attached is the .7z archive containing both AI lanes for A>B downhill. Times and sectors show up in the results. Change the file extension and unpack it in your "\AssettoCorsa\content\tracks\akagi mountain pass\ai\" folder. If your map is not working - delete "map.png" from "\AssettoCorsa\content\tracks\akagi mountain pass\" folder and upon next loading the game will create a new and working file (may need loading twice).

Attachments

• akagi mountain pass a-b ai.7z.txt
    177 KB · Views: 337
Last edited:
Screenshot_honda_nsx_akagi mountain pass_1-8-119-23-17-41.jpg
Screenshot_honda_nsx_akagi mountain pass_1-8-119-23-16-54.jpg
Screenshot_honda_nsx_akagi mountain pass_1-8-119-23-6-31.jpg
Screenshot_honda_nsx_akagi mountain pass_1-8-119-23-6-10.jpg
Screenshot_honda_nsx_akagi mountain pass_1-8-119-23-5-39.jpg
Screenshot_honda_nsx_akagi mountain pass_1-8-119-23-4-31.jpg
Screenshot_honda_nsx_akagi mountain pass_1-8-119-23-4-20.jpg
Screenshot_honda_nsx_akagi mountain pass_1-8-119-23-3-8.jpg
Screenshot_honda_nsx_akagi mountain pass_1-8-119-23-2-50.jpg
Screenshot_honda_nsx_akagi mountain pass_1-8-119-23-2-36.jpg

This is done without Sol - attached are the archives with the weather and surfaces. Weather goes in "\AssettoCorsa\content\weather\"; surfaces goes in "\AssettoCorsa\content\tracks\akagi mountain pass\akagi_2ways\data". Lights of course are from the Custom Shaders Patch.

Attachments

• wet surfaces.zip.txt
    392 bytes · Views: 141
  • twilight_rain.zip.txt
    1.8 KB · Views: 132
Screenshot_honda_nsx_akagi mountain pass_1-8-119-23-48-3.jpg
Screenshot_honda_nsx_akagi mountain pass_1-8-119-23-47-38.jpg
Screenshot_honda_nsx_akagi mountain pass_1-8-119-23-46-27.jpg

Alas, with Sol this track looks bad as the sky dome dosn`t meet the far background properly and it`s very noticeable. Thus the need for other weathers...

Note 03.10.2019: to remove the brown walls blocking the horizon in "Sol" take a look at this posts.

Last edited:
This is an awesome track. I've gotten more into Touge lately and this is becoming one of my favorites.

I am curious though if anyone else is experiencing the strange phenomena I am. For some reason the track itself is black and white/grayscale. I originally thought this may have to do with my PP filter in Content manager but switching to default or other filters doesn't fix the issue. I have removed and reinstalled the track, even reinstalled content manager and assetto corsa but still this one track is black and white.

I'm still going to enjoy it regardless but if anyone has any ideas to fix this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: Doing some experimentation I figured out that it is only the foilage, trees, and ground(dirt) that are gray/black and white. The cones, signs, car, yellow street paint, etc are all correctly colorized. So I think this may be a texture issue.

I thought maybe it was Content manager date set to winter, but that isn't the issue.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 305 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 155 7.8%
  • < 5 years