Akagi Mountain Pass

Tracks Akagi Mountain Pass 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
thestrobe8 submitted a new resource:

Akagi Mountain Pass 1.0 - My Conversion: Tracks By: Project KAIDO

Akagi Mountain Pass
evYDOxV5.jpg

Read more about this resource...

dont expect custom tracks to work as well as official tracks. Kunos know how to add time gates and AI lines and things like that. All we can do is add basic track geometry and put a pitbox and start line in it.

Thank you thestrobe8 for giving us another track, some are grateful just for new places to drive.

It's a good start but you can see under the track at various points on the kerb as well as some texture holes in the hillside. Other than that nice work and hope to see improvements in the future. Track has lots of potential.

Thank you thestrobe8, makes me wish I could drift. As I was driving up and down, I could not stop thinking of an other mountain road, but in Italy this time, Targa Florio.

I love this track (I haven't tried yet your conversion though). I've converted for nkpro long time ago, with the authorization of the creator, but never released since I didn't have time to refine some details.
it's impossible to set a time on the track.
I'm not sure if this can help, since I've no idea about how AC track naming works, but for nkpro for point to point circuits it was enough to have a transition from the max sector number to the initial sector number to have the timing working.
For example 1, 2, 3.......50, 1.

Thank you! More road tracks pls :3 They are my favs. Tracks are way too boring imo, at least great majority are, but road tracks, hillclimbs, rally stages are the best fun you can have in a sim. So thank you again for doing this. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back