AIW Problems

hey everyone ,
i have a issue with the aiw editing , i run the editor mark it all perfectly ,
but i cant seam to place alt start locations when i click on it to start it it closes rfactor so ive been skipping that and i get the track all nice with grid spots etc , i save and exzit to test my track but when i go to load the track in rfactor it CTD i have no idea how to fix this and its exrtremely frustrating

Stealthy

Hi there,

Does your track load ok in rFactor if you take out your AIW file and then export it from BTB again so it uses the basic BTB AIW file?

Do you get any error message when it crashes in rFactor? [You may have to run rFactor in windowed mode to see any message]

If you upload your AIW file I'm happy to take a look and see if I can see anything unusual. No great hopes, but it's worth a try :)

The AIW editor version doesn't require an AIW file to load successfully, whereas the game version does. So maybe there's an error got into your AIW file which the editor is ignoring [until you click on alt start locations maybe!] but which causes it to crash in the game.

Have you tried doing the AIW again from scratch? If not, that's probably your best bet.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back