Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Hi. Sorry for bring this up. I just found this track and I totally love it. I followed the guide to convert this track to AMS, but I still got that black sun. I tried everything on those threads, including the commonmapsgsc.MAS fix, but to no effect. Can someone help me out?

PS: Is it possibly to remove the chopper sound on the background, btw? Thanks.

Hope this doesn't get ignored, i tried to convert this to AMS by changing the SCN lines to the Default and North replacements, but the game freezes on the loading screens. It works for other track except this one. Any help would be grateful. Cheers.

I'm having an issue with the game not recognizing the speedway wing paints. They show up as orange regardless of what I try and do - road wings are unaffected. Is there something I need to put in the VEH file?

UPDATE: Naturally, I figure out the problem 20 minutes after posting. For reference, it's important to name the skin files the exact same thing, with "Wing" or "Fin" after.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back