Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

And don't forget Barbagallo I posted some weeks ago ;-).

Most of them are used in Fvee if I remember well.

I don't have rights for Adelaide at this moment. Richo is updating Phillip Islands and some others. Next tracks will follow but no more australian tracks for the moments ;-)
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
On my way to get it as I type. I've got an old Surfers by NeelJ that I converted using the tool so that'll keep me going citywise till you get round to it. Great job you're doing Patrick. There really aren't enough thumbs up around to show our appreciation.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I really enjoyed this mod. It's fun to drive and you can drive really fast without making a driving mistake, but i don't know if it's for my DFGT or the real feel plugin, that i find very easy to be consistent with my times, and are really easy to drive.
My question is: It's something from my setup or that they behave in that way?

I really enjoyed this mod. It's fun to drive and you can drive really fast without making a driving mistake, but i don't know if it's for my DFGT or the real feel plugin, that i find very easy to be consistent with my times, and are really easy to drive.
My question is: It's something from my setup or that they behave in that way?
It's the mod. Even I'm quite fast with it.:redface:

Someone help me with the copy/pasting please. I've copied everything but the uiData folder and the sound fix folder and the content doesn't show in game. Where does the content of 'physics' and 'teams' folder go ? I've copied them to vehicles and talent. Is this correct ?
Thanks

Yes the aim is to build an F1 season for the Extremes, and if I can get the Extremes running ok on a track, then it should hopefully work just as well for any open wheeler.

I have done AbuDhabi which also works fine, but I got my filing system in a mess & cannot remember what the original track version was! doh.

I search for all versions, then spend time driving them & watching the AI paths in GSC. Then I fix the best one(s) using rFactor editors.
AbuDhabi was one of the first I did, I remember the AI were taking too much kerb & sometimes spinning, & even rolling over at one point, & also hitting the wall under the pit tunnel. A soon as I work out which track it belongs with I will upload it.

I'm working on a few at the moment but next to be ready is likely to be Barcelona DRS - the AI in this track look pretty good at first, but when you actually get into a race, you find they almost all crash into the wall as they enter for their first pitstop. Also they regularly spin out as they ride the kerbs through turns 7/8/9 onto the back straight.

Keith Windsor submitted a new resource:

AIW & Tyre wear Fix for AbuDhabi 2009 - Improves offline racing for Formula Extremes at AbuDhabi_09

Alternative AIW & TDF for Game Stock Car version of : LMT_AbuDhabi 2009 by GPHungary.hu

***Includes optional GDB file to balance tyre wear between player and AI****
See note at bottom of page

Important: I have NOT converted/uploaded the original track for public use as I have no permission to do so.
These files are for use as updates to the original track, for anyone who has downloaded & converted the track for themselves or obtained a permitted conversion.

What these files do:

The...

Read more about this resource...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 133 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.2%
  • < 3 years