Resource icon

Other AIW CAM Editor by guitarman 4.05

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi Salvatore,
this path editor is great ! just the thing we need to make the fastline better, BUT one thing is missing, at least for me: it needs a speed value so we can adjust the speed in some segment, corners etc.
Do you think its possible?
its now years i am waiting someone find a way to make it possible to adjust speed on various parts, i am so much expecting this, i could make a donation for that extra work.

Very good app mate, let me if you can help please, this addition could be the cherry on the cake ;)

Hi Salvatore,
this path editor is great ! just the thing we need to make the fastline better, BUT one thing is missing, at least for me: it needs a speed value so we can adjust the speed in some segment, corners etc.
Do you think its possible?
its now years i am waiting someone find a way to make it possible to adjust speed on various parts, i am so much expecting this, i could make a donation for that extra work.

Very good app mate, let me if you can help please, this addition could be the cherry on the cake ;)

Hi Silvano :)
I can't claim any credit for the program, I just uploaded it as somebody asked for it as it wasn't online anywhere.
There are some fields on the left of screen in the program, if you edit those numbers it may have an effect, but the important thing I have found is to make the curves as smooth as physically possible, with no kinks!
I will have a look and let you know what I find, if anything..

Thanks Savatore, i'll try those fields see if anything changes, and if you find something, give me a ring ;)
and i did use it for smooth cornering too, very good alltough much has to be done intuitively as the help (in the app) is a bit missing.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back