Airplane Crash Malaysian Airlines in Ukraine

Why did Ukraine do that, kill 295 peoples for nothing :( R.I.P passengers and crews
Try to read a bit before You write something, It wasn't Ukrainian rocket!, the plane was shooted down by Russian separatists who are under command of Putin.
Russia was dominating my country for 5 decades, German Nazis has build death camps in my country but U.S. president Obama called it Polish death camps.
It is painfull when dumb people are saying something like that. Read and learn history because lots of people were killed for your freedom.

Russians attacked Kreml and took it without a fight now they want to take east Ukraine. Putin is missing CCCP Europe must stop him now!

Try to read a bit before You write something, It wasn't Ukrainian rocket!, the plane was shooted down by Russian separatists who are under command of Putin.
Russia was dominating my country for 5 decades, German Nazis has build death camps in my country but U.S. president Obama called it Polish death camps.
It is painfull when dumb people are saying something like that. Read and learn history because lots of people were killed for your freedom.

Russians attacked Kreml and took it without a fight now they want to take east Ukraine. Putin is missing CCCP Europe must stop him now!
wow, thanks for the information

What we know so far:

Pro-Russian rebels in east Ukraine are to allow investigators access to the crash site of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17

Ukrainian military and pro-Russian rebels accuse each other of shooting down the plane

The UN Security Council has demanded a "full, thorough and independent international investigation"

There were 298 passengers and crew on board, 189 of them Dutch citizens

Contact was lost with the plane as it flew from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur at 14:15 GMT on Thursday

President Obama says the plane was shot by a surface-to-air missile. "The shot was taken from territory that was controlled by the Russian separatists," he said.

17:17:
The UN says 80 children were among the 298 people on board the Malaysian airliner that crashed in Ukraine on Thursday.

Source: BBC

President Obama says the plane was shot by a surface-to-air missile. "The shot was taken from territory that was controlled by the Russian separatists," he said.

He can say whatever he wants but without any evidence its pointless. Also a Russian, Ukrainian or even an American can shoot from territory controlled by the separatists.

Undeniable facts we want, not hollow phrases like with Colin "Weapons of Mass Destruction" Powell.

i am so sorry to hear that @Warren Dawes :(

This tragedy is impacting so many families, communities and businesses over here its insane. These 290 people are connected to almost everyone in a way.

Hopefully independent teams can reach the site to actually help and recover the bodies. Its a horrific thought that rebels are there shooting at OVSE people that are trying to observe and nobody gives a damn about all those people laying around scattered in a 25km square range.

Makes my stomach turn around.

It pisses me off so bad that they can barely reach the crash site. The info about the black boxes also simply scares me, I hope they don't destroy them. And the talks about 38 bodies removed from the scene by the rebels.
I know half of the info is based on hear say, on videos without sources and pictures from the interwebs. But these things scare me, people forget there are families, friends and lovers that are just left there in disbelieve. Whatever happened, let those people atleast say goodbye, that is more important than all of the political issues.

Sorry for your loss @Warren Dawes

Undeniable facts we want, not hollow phrases like with Colin "Weapons of Mass Destruction" Powell.
You propably need live Youtube video how it was in reality, don't be silly Bram.
This is real life, eastern life. Read about Katyń.
Ukrainian goverment showed proof to public, even this dumb Russian kozak was happy after they destroyed "AN 26" plane showing it to public.
They have made very unfortunate mistake now they need to pay the price.
Separatist want a country?
<Mod Edit: Emotion's may be high, but no need to swear>
to Russia then, leave alone Ukraine give back Kreml!
It is time for Europe to make serious moves.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Marcin Siewierski what proof have they shown then? That driven truck with a tank on top of it? What does that proof?

For me I don't even understand why the USA has to be involved in this. They had exactly one passenger (half Dutch) on board.

This is a case between Ukraine, Netherlands, Australia and all those other countries affected by this horrific crash.

Likely that it was done by separatists, but without proof it are just assumptions.

What pisses me off though is that those rebels won't allow help in the area yet they don't do anything to recover the bodies.

As always our prime minister keeps vague and political. Its time to act. If those people don't want rescue workers to enter the area to help and deliberately frustrate things we should send our commando's to guide those rescue workers.

Our military goes to global events, Mali, Afghanistan, Iraq and God knows what other ridiculous conflicts we get sucked into but now when there is a national crisis and something really at stake its not even mentioned as an option.

For me its clear: hell to those commercial interests, and bring home your own people whatever the costs may be and let them return to their family and loved ones.

Figuring out who is to blame changes nothing that these people lost their lives. My deepest sympathies to the friends and families for those affected by this tragedy. I have cousin who flew over to visit from Scotland. Although I rarely ever see him, he is practically my best friend in the world. If he or anyone else close to me had happened to to be on that flight, I can not even begin to imagine how I would feel inside. I have heard people say that everything in this world happens for a reason. I fail to see the reason behind this.

For me its clear: hell to those commercial interests, and bring home your own people whatever the costs may be.

Well said, Bram. As much as it pains me to say this as an American citizen, but my country seems to have this obsession with getting involved in other countries' affairs. I hope this is resolved peacefully, and that no further conflict erupts from this.

This just gets more sad.
Just found out that another friend of mine had a relative on board the plane (another young life lost).

Worst of all, the huge frustration and concerns about whether they can even retrieve the loved ones and grieve appropriately.

Disgusting is the only word even slightly appropriate in my mind right now.

Last edited:
@Marcin Siewierski what proof have they shown then? That driven truck with a tank on top of it? What does that proof?

Haven't You seen what Ukraine have reported. There are solid proofs that it was caused by Russian separatists, they have heard it throught radios, some asshole called these poor passengers and crew "spys" they have all what is importand for prosecutors.
Europe need to cut off from Russia as soon possible if Putin will not move back.
Nobody should sent anybody to the crash site untill separatists are under control of this area.
First of all Ukraine need to regain control of Donieck with force or when Putin move back his forces. Then it will be possible to collect bodies and do investigation, untill then it is impossible to do anything without fear that more people will die.
I expect Holland will send forces to Ukraine if they will need it, I hope Poland do it too because threat is close to our borders.

Germans has started a war 60 years ago with help of Japan and Russia, let's take a history lesson untill it is to late and we will have another global conflict. To remind everybody it took 6 long years because Chamberlain and Roosevelt were to soft.

Information coming from a new government that took over the reign with an ordinary undemocratic coupe I take with a grain of salt to be honest.

To find the true offenders who did this we need independent investigators on the ground to gather evidence and deal with them later.

First priority at the moment for the people, not politicians, is to bring those that died back to their families and loved ones. If that needs to be accompanied by military force so be it.

Our army always prides themselves to be the true defenders of peace and safety (bla bla bla) in and outside the country, so put your money where you mouth is I'd say and get to work!

But of course our politicians are more interested in not to offend current and potential business and trading partners in the east.

I am done with this whole EU/NATO/Global Community joke to be honest as it has only brought us disappointments, conflicts and economic downturn.

Bring those victims home, get the hell out this European Union, reinstate some proper border control and continue to live in peace like we have done for a lot of years now and continue to focus on economic ties with our one business partner we have: Germany.

This just gets more sad.
Just found out that another friend of mine had a relative on board the plane (another young life lost).

Worst of all, the huge frustration and concerns about whether they can even retrieve the loved ones and grieve appropriately.

Disgusting is the only word even slightly appropriate in my mind right now.

Let's just hope they bring our people home, I feel for you :-(.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back