Aiologs Sequential Shifter

I just wanted to give a quick shout out to Dmitry of Aiologs. I ordered my Seqential Shifter on the 14th of December. I was informed later that day that the shifter would ship on the 23rd. No problem at all as it was certainly not a rush. I got an email saying that it shipped on the 20th. I ended up receiving the unit on the 26th, the day after Christmas from Russia to the US. I was amazed that I got it so quickly. Upon building and then plugging in the shifter to my PC I noticed that there were some issues with power and it not being recognized by my PC. I emailed Dmitry and less then 10 minutes later had a response. We ended up exchanging about 5 emails and he walked me through the different steps to reload the firmware and test the functionality of each component thus eliminating possible issues. It ended up being a bad usb B cable, an easy fix. I have yet to use the shifter in a game but the solid construction and firm click of engagement while shifting feel incredible. I am coming from a Fanatec sq. v1.5. It feels like a world of difference.
So While Ican't accurately comment on functionality I wanted to mention how incredibly impressed I was with the customer service provided. in such a niche market as Sim racing customer service can either make or break a smaller company. I believe in customer service and shy away from companies that don't provide it. I was blown away by the quick responses and clear instructions to remedy my issues. Based on customer service alone I would strongly recommend Aiologs. Simply put I was very very impressed! Happy Holidays all!

+100

A industrial built item at a entry level price. Probally the best deal in all of Sim racing. Customer service is great too. Mine had a damged clear window due to the shipping Co, and "2" replacements were sent ASAP. I just recently got to actually use it. It would have been my choice at double the price. I was hoping for a H shifter with the same build, and good pricing, but nothing yet.......

Upvote 0
I have now gotten the proper usb b cable that works and it lit up and works fantastically with Assetto Corsa. Project Cars is another story. I can get the game to recognize the shifter in the options settings but when it comes time to actually use it in a race it does nothing. Anyone have any solutions?

Upvote 0
I just wanted to give a quick shout out to Dmitry of Aiologs. I ordered my Seqential Shifter on the 14th of December. I was informed later that day that the shifter would ship on the 23rd. No problem at all as it was certainly not a rush. I got an email saying that it shipped on the 20th. I ended up receiving the unit on the 26th, the day after Christmas from Russia to the US. I was amazed that I got it so quickly. Upon building and then plugging in the shifter to my PC I noticed that there were some issues with power and it not being recognized by my PC. I emailed Dmitry and less then 10 minutes later had a response. We ended up exchanging about 5 emails and he walked me through the different steps to reload the firmware and test the functionality of each component thus eliminating possible issues. It ended up being a bad usb B cable, an easy fix. I have yet to use the shifter in a game but the solid construction and firm click of engagement while shifting feel incredible. I am coming from a Fanatec sq. v1.5. It feels like a world of difference.
So While Ican't accurately comment on functionality I wanted to mention how incredibly impressed I was with the customer service provided. in such a niche market as Sim racing customer service can either make or break a smaller company. I believe in customer service and shy away from companies that don't provide it. I was blown away by the quick responses and clear instructions to remedy my issues. Based on customer service alone I would strongly recommend Aiologs. Simply put I was very very impressed! Happy Holidays all!
Got one of these myself can’t wait until it arrives

Upvote 0
I once had the handbrake by Aiologs. I also considered purchasing his sequential shifter, because many reviews say that it's a bit better than the model by Heusinkveld, but the wait time was too long and I also remembered that importing something from outside the European Union to my country is basically a nightmare (obviously this is not Aiolog's fault). So now I have the Pro-Sim Lite V2 Sequential Shifter (Quaife), imported from the UK, which, compared to my old HE shifter, it's not a world of difference; it's a whole universe of difference (but also in price).

Upvote 0
I have been using the Aiologs shifter for about 6-8 weeks and it's a tank. I have no doubt this will last a lifetime. I mainly use it when rallying or when my mood is wanting interaction away from the wheel. The shifts are incredible. The mounting plate is thick and allows multiple ways to be installed. An absolute bargain of a unit, Dmitry is class and a true craftsman with top-notch customer service.

For me, it was this or the Heusinkveld, I'm glad I made the right choice.

Upvote 0
If you're in the market for a shifter, then Aiologs should be on everyone's short list. The quality and craftsmanship is second to none. Had mine shipped to USA and was received in a surprising short time and in perfect condition. Bulletproof comes to mind in one word description. I'd agree with the others regarding Dimitry - only good things to say.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back