aiologs handbrake v3

aiologs handbrake v3

— Analog/potmeter: works as much you drag
— Standart USB joystick device (no special driver need)
— Case made of 3mm stainless steel case
— Metal handle

5WFdnQ5qF8A.jpg

7jv-t1pdV_Y.jpg

_YZi2L0Y8WU.jpg

oEhy_AMFm3o.jpg

FPQwZPYTe0s.jpg

0B0knO71K1E.jpg

IhNU2Y11gtA.jpg

wUVVe2QZ2e8.jpg

_UdUhlzwmx8.jpg

mQyhb2zwttU.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I plan make video, but i'm not sure when. Right now i wait few new interesting detail for the little update this version and i want show in video all new peculiarities of work this version

Upvote 0
Any hint? Functional peculiarities? A progressive force spring would be fantastic. I would really like to order it as soon as possible, but if a new version with some improvements is planned, I don't know if I should wait.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Any hint? Functional peculiarities? A progressive force spring would be fantastic. I would really like to order it as soon as possible, but if a new version with some improvements is planned, I don't know if I should wait.

it's elastomer damper, he will work in the end handle movement
and few new function in PCB
all next brake's will include this staff

Upvote 0
Yes, today i use silicone damper and he is very soft.
I want make that point more elastic and rigid. What you think about that ?

Upvote 0
I have no idea. I don't even know how a real rally car handbrake behaves. Some other makers such as HE uses a load cell but I think a spring would be enough for me. I don't know if a progressive spring is possible in this case, because you are pulling, not compressing it. I remember the brake mods of the G27 pedals... there was a kind of spring which was more rigid on one of its extremes. So, it got stiffer when bottoming out the pedal. But, as I said, I don't think this can be done with a pulling spring. Anyway, as regard the solution you are trying with the end of the travel, I think anything would be alright and better than a sudden stop like if you were hitting something solid, which would feel wrong.

Upvote 0
I have no idea. I don't even know how a real rally car handbrake behaves. Some other makers such as HE uses a load cell but I think a spring would be enough for me. I don't know if a progressive spring is possible in this case, because you are pulling, not compressing it. I remember the brake mods of the G27 pedals... there was a kind of spring which was more rigid on one of its extremes. So, it got stiffer when bottoming out the pedal. But, as I said, I don't think this can be done with a pulling spring. Anyway, as regard the solution you are trying with the end of the travel, I think anything would be alright and better than a sudden stop like if you were hitting something solid, which would feel wrong.

I have the HE handbrake. A load cell isn't technically needed, it's just the sensor they used and isn't part of the actual resistance feel when you pull the handle. Elastomer is used for resistance and It provides a real progressive handbrake feel. It's really nice as you use muscle memory for applying handbrake pressure.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back