Resource icon

Database AI Turbo Mode 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
So sound like this mod work real good in Melbourne, how about the rest of the tracks ??

I tested only Melbourne but give u feedback when i will test malaysia tomorrow :). What I hope is, that the AI is not so fast in the Rain like in the Dry because they got so many HP now and normaly in the Wet u have not straight line speed so fast :/

Last edited:
I tested only Melbourne but give u feedback when i will test malaysia tomorrow :). What I hope is, that the AI is not so fast in the Rain like in the Dry because they got so many HP now and normaly in the Wet u have not straight line speed so fast :/
Yeah if this work for all the tracks then 100% a very good news for all the legend drivers :)

Advantian updated AI Turbo Mode with a new update entry:

AI defending position and performance improvement

Hi guys! with this update now AI will defend better their positions and also will brake a bit later.

+ AI will increase their pace more in order to defend or to get positions.
+ AI will try to block you a bit more agressive if you try to overtake them.
+ AI brake general performance improved.
+ AI Lotus team improved also the performance of some drivers were chaged closer to reality.
+ Added "normal" difficulty with the original cars hpower but with the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks bro will test it !!!!!!!!

I found out with the first update a few days ago that the cars on other tracks are to fast. It's The HP. We need to improve that they have the same HP like original. But than the times are not so good in Q and Race. It's only that they are so fast on the straight that u have no chance to overtake them there or if u make one little mistake, u have no chance to catch them. So yeah it's all about the times in q and race + that they have the same or original straight line speed but yeah driving like me hahaha :D

Last edited:
I'm testing with the original hp now trying to make them faster and better in cornering and braking, but its harder because only improve the cornering speed isn't enough. The angle it's important too with the waypoint it has established and I have a very limited knowledge, will tell you how is going while working on it, maybe I can reduce some hp if I can get a better original times per lap.

I'm testing with the original hp now trying to make them faster and better in cornering and braking, but its harder because only improve the cornering speed isn't enough. The angle it's important too with the waypoint it has established and I have a very limited knowledge, will tell you how is going while working on it, maybe I can reduce some hp if I can get a better original times per lap.
Its never an easy job to make an AI enhanced mod, thats why i dont think it can be done perfectly by just increase some hp, might work for some track but not every track. By the way i suggest to wait till no more patch from CM before you start to put your time on it again, you never know what coming patch will do for the ai.
The best AI mod usually come months later the game release where patch progress are finally done :thumbsup:

Yeah he is doing an awesome job! It's such a shame that bugmasters need again 1000 patches -.-.
Yeah unless you dont mind to spend countless hours retest the ai again & again for all those tracks else better wait for the patching to be done first. By the mean time what modder can do is take the time to study all the possible way to improve ai so when the patching is done modder can straight away work on it :thumbsup:

@Advantian i thought i could reach 400 km/h or higher D: cuz u said hp improvement :( if u are on keyboard guys try using ultra fake grip ! cuz turbo mode and ultra fake grip is working . @Advantian the corner speeds are fast though i thought i could really reach 400 km/h ! :D its good though thanks!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 89 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 334 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 464 39.1%