AI TRAFFIC - for Pacific Coast (0.95)

Tracks AI TRAFFIC - for Pacific Coast (0.95) 0.85

Login or Register an account to download this content
I used street cars from Abarth 500 to McLaren 560. Nothing hyper fast.
Will try with fuel consumption off and lower ai settings.

I used street cars from Abarth 500 to McLaren 560. Nothing hyper fast.
Will try with fuel consumption off and lower ai settings.
Just tested with all Kunos cars...
ai_traffic_test_01.jpg

A couple of retirements (Supra & GTR).
Thought I'd push the test by having 98% AI... 0% Variation... 50% Aggression... Fuel consumption on... and 16 were still lapping 5 laps (100km) later...
Are you using any ripped mods... from dubious Facebook pages?

I've noticed that some mod cars don't seem to observe the AI line at the loop around points... Even the quality made Ariel Atom does some weird things... Like moving out to overtake extremely early
(probably set like that because of it's speed)

If in doubt... use only the Kunos made cars.

And for anyone else experiencing retirements on these AI Traffic loops....
Spread the word about the permanent online 24/7.... 118 slot and 50 slot servers... Search for "PCH"
and try getting a full server of real drivers who can see when to overtake (most of the time lol)

If you don't / can't... stick to real road speeds :D or having a race with another driver...
Turn your track map on... so you can see oncoming traffic..
Be prepared to see plenty of drifting, speeding....
I just did a quick practice on the 50 slot... and set an 8:37 Northbound in a LaFerrari... I wasn't observing the speed limits obviously!
Screenshot_ferrari_laferrari_pacific_coast_12-11-117-14-0-28.jpg

The server runs for 10 hours on a loop... So if you feel like setting a fast time (being respectful of any traffic)
Go in early when the server starts... and it'll be on there for hours for other drivers to attempt to beat ;) Instead of practicing / testing offline... I now go online to have a quick run / or cruise :)

Last edited:
Just tested with all Kunos cars...
View attachment 221824
A couple of retirements (Supra & GTR).
Thought I'd push the test by having 98% AI... 0% Variation... 50% Aggression... Fuel consumption on... and 16 were still lapping 5 laps (100km) later...
Are you using any ripped mods... from dubious Facebook pages?

I've noticed that some mod cars don't seem to observe the AI line at the loop around points... Even the quality made Ariel Atom does some weird things... Like moving out to overtake extremely early
(probably set like that because of it's speed)

If in doubt... use only the Kunos made cars.
No illegal mods on my hdd here, testing was done with Kunos cars only.

No illegal mods on my hdd here, testing was done with Kunos cars only.
Cool, you must have been a bit unlucky with your car selections then mate...
Remember... this is something Assetto wasn't designed to do, the AI aren't designed to look for oncoming traffic, they're effectively blind...
So anytime it plays nicely is a bonus :)

Great to know mate :) I tried to join one of the Street Fight servers yesterday I think... But it came up about I have a Minorating of Grade C so couldn't connect. One day I'm sure it'll be seriously cool to do a canyon run with you guys :)

A big thanks to whoever is hosting the server :thumbsup:

I've looked into Discord, looked at a few tutorial videos, but found it a bit confusing (my brain power is limited lol). I think my brain's had a meltdown trying to learn 3DS Max and get a few tracks done :D

I will have to sort it out one day though... Save on a lot of typing... :D
Seeing as I didn't have the Minorating thing I went into the Flat Out server (For LA Canyons)
Or the Easy 24/7 server for Pacific Coast. Be cool seeing you online soon somewhere :)

A great car I found to learn the these tracks is the new Performante... Insane level of grip :)

Great to know mate :) I tried to join one of the Street Fight servers yesterday I think... But it came up about I have a Minorating of Grade C so couldn't connect. One day I'm sure it'll be seriously cool to do a canyon run with you guys :)

A big thanks to whoever is hosting the server :thumbsup:

I've looked into Discord, looked at a few tutorial videos, but found it a bit confusing (my brain power is limited lol). I think my brain's had a meltdown trying to learn 3DS Max and get a few tracks done :D

I will have to sort it out one day though... Save on a lot of typing... :D
Seeing as I didn't have the Minorating thing I went into the Flat Out server (For LA Canyons)
Or the Easy 24/7 server for Pacific Coast. Be cool seeing you online soon somewhere :)

A great car I found to learn the these tracks is the new Performante... Insane level of grip :)

We are not using minorating for the free roam server, to access the Discord, just click here:https://discord.gg/Ay33FQx
@Gunja

Oh right, maybe I tried the Canyon server... I'll look into the Discord thing soon, I haven't got it installed as yet.
But something I need to sort out. But even without that, it'll be cool to go for a drive with you all :)

I'm a bit of an online newbie... But I'm getting there :D lol
Got a few things to do, but hopefully I will be able to have a look for the server later this evening :)

Thanks Cote, great to know you're having a blast with my tracks, see you on there soon :)

Can anyone tell me why I am getting the message "AI spline missing or broken" when trying to load this track with the AI layouts? Content manager says that the tag 'circuit' is missing for the track if that helps. I've made sure the files are in the proper location, tried deleting and reinstalling. Other mod tracks I have working with AI fine, its just this one for some reason.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back