F1 2013 AI Too Hard in F1 2013?

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
In all the previous versions 2010, 2011 and 2012, I used to play in Career Mode with Professional AI skills and I used to easily win the Championships. In 2013, I started Career with Professonal AIs and in Melbourne with Williams, I was 10 seconds behind Vettel. Changing AIs skill to Amature, I was 4 seconds behind Vettel. Is anybody having the same problem? Will that be a bug issue?

I find at the moment until a learn the muscle memory to be able to use smooth throttle mid corner without wheel spinning, that the AI are hard to beat in some corners as you can hear them on full throttle mid corner as they have traction control on as usual.Its even easier to hear them on the throttle now that the AI cars are much louder this year. I always play with the control settings off (TC ABS ETC)

well you sir need to play 50% races and that wont happen trust me, i was exactly the same until i upped the distence and no excuse now you have mid session saves ;)

Yeah, I tried 50% too. But the tendency has always been, the more fuel - the more they suck. Problem is, I was having fun with a Virgin on F1 2012 against AI, now it's easy. I'll try default setup, but so far from what I've seen in setups, it won't matter.

Yeah, I tried 50% too. But the tendency has always been, the more fuel - the more they suck. Problem is, I was having fun with a Virgin on F1 2012 against AI, now it's easy. I'll try default setup, but so far from what I've seen in setups, it won't matter.
By the way what setup you use in those 50% race ?? Famous wing 1-1 anti-rollbar 11-11 and all camber left all toe right setup ??

Only early impressions from me as I haven't had much chance to race against the AI yet but they seem just about right for me. I cannot match Legend yet so will opt for a level down initially until I have got a better handle on the new game at which point hopeully I can move up to the top flight ;-)

This issue is always a tough one and for any company to manage as the are so many different levels of player out there. For the PC of course you can alter the strength to suit your tastes but on the console we are stuck with what we get which is fine for those like me. However, for the quick guys it would be nice to have something that could be altered to give them a better challenge.

Yeah for those who are too fast should start to pray for a mod, I know Kristian Nenov is one of the expert modder on this :thumbsup:

n519ab79fa4dbc.png

But seriously, before I am completely sure what people want and that CM have finished with their patches, then I'll start working on the game. Or at least, if I don't get super excited over it before that, but I don't think that'll happen. :D

See, I think the game still has too much traction and I see many people saying how it has no traction at all. And I'm like.. WTF. So basically, if I make a mod now, no one will like it. Give it some time. :D

AI is also much too hard to me in F1 2013.

I am driving with wheel and all driving helps on the easiest difficulty level and AI Amateur difficulty setting but am still not able to be competitive against the AI, even if I am driving as Vettel in the GP season 2013 game mode.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 379 16.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 257 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.0%