Ai too easy

You can make the AI harder than 100%, go to documents\assetto corsa\cfg and open the "race.ini" file, you will see "[RACE]" go down to "AI_LEVEL=" , this is the percentage level, change it whatever you like and save it.

I once set the AI to 120% and they ran off the track all the time, so like someone said 100% is probably the limit for the AI.

More easily though is to make "your" car slower which has the same affect of making the AI faster?

Last edited:
The AI is a mess on modded Bathurst now, crashes into the walls all the time. I reckon it's greatly improved on official tracks, but haven't tried any so far.
*silently cries for more official tracks*

The AI is a mess on modded Bathurst now, crashes into the walls all the time. I reckon it's greatly improved on official tracks, but haven't tried any so far.*
Very few if any modded conversions have good proper AI lines. However the new AI did break some proper lines such as my Riverside which I have to take a look at. Basically never base anything off of modded content. Even the best mods have to play catch up after any major update like this.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 232 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.4%