AI Tire Fall Off Improvements?

After running several 50% distant races in DTM 2014 I've noticed the AI's tire fall off is more extreme than the players. I run the AI at 111% & it gives me a great battle for all but the last 5 or 6 laps. My races tend to go like this. I usually qualify in the top 10, then I fight as hard as I can to stay in the top 12 the first 5 laps of the race. Then the AI will fall off a little due to tire wear & I can usually gain a couple spots before the mandatory pitstop. After the mandatory pitstop (lap 12 or 13) the AI & I are hard at it once again but I've noticed the last 4 or 5 laps they REALLY fall off. At Hockenheim I went from 8th to 2nd in the final 4 laps of the race. I was 5 seconds behind 1st place with 4 laps to go & we were 3 wide for the win at the finish. Same thing happned in terms of tire fall off at Oschersleben & the Nurburgring. I have no complaints what so ever with the AI's racing behaviour. There are incredible to race with. I enjoy racing with the AI more than the actual people on iRacing if that tells you anything. @Jay Ekkel @Sonat Ozturk

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back