AI Testing at Kunos

Woo hoo. Finally it's happening. Delighted to be able to race against another moving object. And because its AI they can't call me a retard for driving like I'm wearing oven gloves and have a squirrel stuck under my brake pedal (although Kunos may have an option for it).

Me: Look mommy another car.
Mommy: Yes dear thats nice (mutters something about returning her child as faulty and wondering if she still has the receipt).

So no AI for Christmas? Putting more cars on track will be a very interesting, I have worries the game will slow to a crawl on my system once you start throwing in more cars.

So no AI for Christmas? Putting more cars on track will be a very interesting, I have worries the game will slow to a crawl on my system once you start throwing in more cars.

I have similar concerns on my system but I also know I'm getting higher fps with x4 AA than X2 or off so the game still has a of optimisation work to be done yet. There's a lot of headroom in this gfx engine I reckon.

I have similar concerns on my system but I also know I'm getting higher fps with x4 AA than X2 or off so the game still has a of optimisation work to be done yet. There's a lot of headroom in this gfx engine I reckon.
My Graphics card is getting long in the tooth, it's a real bottleneck in my system. A GTX 460. The rest is fine, i7 2600k and 16gb of ram (it's for video editing).

My Graphics card is getting long in the tooth, it's a real bottleneck in my system. A GTX 460. The rest is fine, i7 2600k and 16gb of ram (it's for video editing).

I'd say if you were planning on upgrading your gpu now to wait till the final release (at least). Its not that far off. Then at least you can gauge with the help of everyone here on the forum which gpu will give you the best bang for your buck in terms of AC. At present Its too unfinished to tell whats the best route to take.

I'm running a 6970m (mobile) 1gb on triples and pulling 50-60fps with AA on x4. Pretty cool and only at 0.32 :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 350 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 484 39.0%