ai spline might be missing or broken assetto corsa [PHC track]

Hi.
Last year I download PCH Traffic Track and I remember playing the traffic track. I stop playing for a while and when I tried again recently and it gave me this "ai spline might be missing or broken assetto corsa" error which i googled but cant find fixes. And every other traffic map I download either cant load or says "circuit missing" "track not found". I can still play the ones I download years ago.
I would be very happy someone guide me through this error. Im very new to this game.

RaceDepartment Store

Brake with consistency and confidence with the CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit. You’ll be smashing your personal best laps in no time. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 119,95 FEATURES Load cell brake upgrade for CSL Pedals Heavy steel construction (excluding pedal face) Pedal position can be...
Every tenth of a second counts! If you’re looking for pedals that help you to be both quick and consistent, look no further. Years of experience and all new testing methods have been used during the development of this innovative top-of-the line simulator product: the Heusinkveld Sim Pedals...
RaceDepartment
4.50 star(s) 2 ratings
Views
Reviews
The GT Omega PRIME Cockpit is our newest and best racing simulator. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 889,95 This modular, aluminium profile racing cockpit features unbeatable levels of adjustability making it adaptable for drivers of all sizes. With new attachments and upgrades being developed...
Simucube Sport Bundle to get you going! Buy now from simucube.com for € 1970,02 Includes Simucube 2 Sport Wheel Base Simucube Tahko GT-21 Steering Wheel Wheel side SQR
  • Featured
RaceDepartment
4.00 star(s) 3 ratings
Views
Reviews
Nothing will make you faster than a set of good pedals. We are using the latest and most advanced technology to give you that competitive edge. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 359,95 Features High resolution pedals with magnetic and contactless sensors on gas and clutch for a long life and...
With its functional design and adjustable setup, the GT Omega ART racing simulator is the ultimate cockpit for sim racers looking for complete adjustability, rigidity and a true racing position. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 239,95 Designed with various adjustments to suit users of all...