AI speed problem

How can i increase AI speed? Example: I recorded a fast lap with my EK9, and when i put to play with it as AI, it run 70%`s speed which i run before. So, with my cascada L with little 1.4 engine i can getaway the honda easily. Is a new racer`s bug, or anything that can be fixed? cause in my older 063 racer i could play with AI as i recorded the lap.

thanks!

the last version of racer, shutoko C1 track

That is strange. I use both 088 and 0881 with that track, and I sometimes have problems keeping up with the AI on Shutoko. But I have noticed that there are huge differences between how AI's operate, depending on cars, and even tracks. Some cars perform well on certain tracks while bad on others, and vice versa. I suspect it has to do with the way the cars ini is set up, even though I have no clue as where to start looking.. or maybe I just overlooked something essential?

AI needs to use automatic transmission, if shift points aren't set properly it can't get out of first gear. I'm not sure if the ABS/TC can also affect AI performance, maybe...

• Bladespa

Got the same problem, even with automatic shift they are extreeeemly slow.

• Bladespa

Thank you for the welcome.

I downloaded your attach and still in the Shokuto the opponent is really slow.

Now I'm studying the AI editor and the how to so I hope to fix the problem soon. I like this game and if the IA was faster should be almost perfect ehehehehe.

Yeah I have to admit, I tried on multiple tracks, but even on carlswood with the Cascada R (my recorded line) I was still passing the car in second gear in the Skyline GTS-T.. it was so slow. I tried "ai performance #" but that had no effect.

• Bladespa

I realized there is a kind of limiter... IA stop at 50 km/h changing gear so manual or automatic shift aren't a problem.

Why they stop at 50 km/h?

They shouldn't do that if you have recorded an AI line. But I remember when I had that problem in older versions I used the "ai performance" thing in the console. Like 1=50kph max, 2=100kph max.. etc

• Bladespa

Great, recording a lap on a track IA became faster, just a little bit boring recording every track with every car but now is better. It's hard to overtake now ehehehe, they use all the track.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 336 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 39.0%