AI pit but won't repair car?

So I was doing an IndyCar race around the Phoenix oval when a few cars got into each they broke off their wings. They pit, but do not repair the wings. They come back out, chug around for a lap, pit again and so on and so on. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

So I was doing an IndyCar race around the Phoenix oval when a few cars got into each they broke off their wings. They pit, but do not repair the wings. They come back out, chug around for a lap, pit again and so on and so on. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Read the 'AI SLOWDOWN' section of this post (may be your issue/a fix)
http://www.nogripracing.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39455

I also remember the AI had an issue with repairing damage. If the AI thought they would lose more time repairing damage than staying out they wouldn't repair the car. The problem with that however is if their lap times dropped a certain amount because of damage/tire degradation, they would pit: this caused AI to pit over and over without repairing the damage. I thought this issue was fixed a long time ago though.

EDIT: Also if they broke off their rear wings, and the mod's HDV doesn't allow rear wing repairs that could be the cause of this issue although this typically results in the AI getting 'stranded' in their pit box from my experience (I've had this issue with an F2 mod).

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 302 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 211 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 153 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 269 13.6%