Resource icon

MGP14 AI & PHYSICS MOD v1.0 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Jonix submitted a new resource:

AI & PHYSICS MOD v1.0 - Edits AI skills, difficulties, physics

MotoGP 14 AI and Physics mod v1.0

NOT ONLINE COMPATIBLE

-Make sure you have ve installed both DLC1 and DLC2 before you use the mod.

Due to Milestone's game structure, the mod cannot fix all the classes at the same time. In order to do that you need to put the mod you want before you play the game.

-Moto3 fix only Installation:
Copy the DATA.mix file contained in the Moto3 fix folder and paste it in your MotoGp 14 folder, overwrite the existing file.

-Moto2/MotoGP fix installation:
Copy the DATA.mix file...

Read more about this resource...

Where put all file? I don't understand

I want play with all classes but there a re 2 file data.mix

You have to replace your DATA.MIX file. If you want to play with motogp or moto2 modded you should use the data.mix in the respective folder, if you want to play with moto3 modded you have to use the data.mix in moto3 folder.
Unfortunally we can't play with all 3 classes modded at the same time.

Guys, A.I. Mod stands for Artificial Intelligence Mod. That's the computer. It relates to the skills and behavior of the riders on track. This is NOT a graphics mod, which reduces stuttering or the like.
Also @DidiSabin, if you know all of that and you really don't like this A.I. Mod, be constructive. Let them know what you specifically don't like in order to help improve it. It's called community...mate.

one Q did u change something about brakes, cause if u did me no like it :)
Read the description of what they changed, YES, changed the braking distance for all classes. Again, be specific. What class are you talking about? MotoGP, Moto2, Moto3?? MotoGP has VERY long braking distance f.y.i., you might not always see that when watching a race on TV because you don't have the depth. Watch onboard video and see how early they actually start to brake.

ok so u change it, i feel now brake is so weak, dont now if u guys ever ride a real bike but this is so weak.... but not like i cant use to :D but 9 of 10 rating
have you ever ridden a MotoGP bike? I hope you are not comparing your own bike's braking distance to that of MotoGP...when you are approaching a corner at 210+ mph you think you can break at the 50m mark?

ok so u change it, i feel now brake is so weak, dont now if u guys ever ride a real bike but this is so weak.... but not like i cant use to :D but 9 of 10 rating
This mod has the priority to make the competition against the AI better. It doesn't matter if the current braking distance is unrealistic (in your opinion), but it matter that the braking distance now is the SAME as the AI, and now overtake an opponent after a 1km straight long is a challenge like it should be in the reality. So, just have fun. I hope you understood my aim.

I know some people might like the braking in MotoGP 14, because they can overtake a lot of people since they can stop the bike very late, almost while leaning. We think that is unrealistic, especially for MotoGP bikes. The handling now is much for close to the real ones, at least onboard videos wise.

Hello everyone,
I think this mod is great, now lap times are similar to the real ones and it's harder to turn close to the track record.
But I have a question: is it possible to decrease the braking stability (great for distance but perhaps too stable)?
Thanks

Thank you Jonix. I have only tried Moto3 so far but i'm finding it much improved over the standard game. Finished 1st on the Estrella Galicia at Brno on realistic difficulty on a 50% race by just 1.2secs which i think is a lot closer than before. My qualifying time was 2.07.3 which put me sixth, pole was 2.06.7. My race time improved to 2.06.1 and i was about .5 faster than Miller but it wasn't until two laps to go that i actually broke away and opened a gap! It was very enjoyable. Again Thankyou!!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 204 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 148 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 109 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 206 14.1%