Resource icon

Misc AI performance change, less rain in dynamic weather, optional reverse track order career 5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
driveroz247 updated AI performance change, less rain in dynamic weather, optional reverse track order career with a new update entry:

AI performance change, less rain in dynamic weather, optional reverse track order career

Version 4.1 to follow shortly which has the career mode calendar in the correct track order. This version 4.0 contains the optional track calendar reversal for full career mode.

Please read the full description of this mod in the first post of the mod discussion thread.

Version 4.0 is the *final* update to this mod, which brings together the real-life season performances of the 2014 drivers and teams, and lessens the chance of rain in dynamic weather mode even further. The remainder of...

Read the rest of this update entry...

driveroz247 updated AI performance change, less rain in dynamic weather, optional reverse track order career with a new update entry:

AI performance change, less rain in dynamic weather, optional reverse track order career

This version 4.1 of this mod contains the same final updates to the mod as is featured in version 4.0, only the track calendar for the full career mode is in it's correct order as per the real-life F12014 season.

Please read the full description of this mod in the first post of the mod discussion thread.

Version 4.1 is the *final* update to this mod, which brings together the real-life season performances of the 2014 drivers and teams, and lessens the chance of rain in dynamic weather...

It's not clear if is working in Carreer. Are you sure? And are you sure that I must create a new profile, is'nt enough start a new carreer with same profile?

It's not clear if is working in Carreer. Are you sure? And are you sure that I must create a new profile, is'nt enough start a new carreer with same profile?

Yes, the mod should work in career.

Yes, you will need to make a new profile with a new save game and start a new career with this mod installed. The reason is because the tiers of the cars have been changed, so this may affect any career save you may currently have running.

Changes to tier performance, car performance and tyre wear

This is indeed an update to the database file of this mod, even though in my previous update I mentioned that it would be the final.

After racing 8 races in a custom designed season mode I have fixed the following issues found with version 4.0/4.1 of this mod:
  1. Tyre wear. Issue was found after a 100% race in Sochi where some AI cars were still making one extra pit-stop to change tyres in comparison to others. Front tyre wear all AI cars now changed to be within a 3% wear variation...

Thank you for your work, I play mod legend and I think the IA car break too early just before the sign 100 meters to the long straight line because I can break at 90 or 80 méters. And some corner they break really too early and thez are also lacks speed when using the DRS.
I have tested the circuit in Texas and Sochi, on the Texas circuit IA brake too early to turn just before the long straight and does not have enough speed with the DRS.
Sochi not enough speed with the DRS in the long straight. Thank you to tell me if you see the same thing.
F1 2013 a boy was doing a great job with the 1.62 mod True to life he had corrected almost all turns of each tracks or cars were too slow. and IA too .
I put the file IA Track texas 2013 (mod 1.62) in the circuit 2014 it improves a bit the speed of cars on the straight.

Thank you for your work, I play mod legend and I think the IA car break too early just before the sign 100 meters to the long straight line because I can break at 90 or 80 méters. And some corner they break really too early and thez are also lacks speed when using the DRS.
I have tested the circuit in Texas and Sochi, on the Texas circuit IA brake too early to turn just before the long straight and does not have enough speed with the DRS.
Sochi not enough speed with the DRS in the long straight. Thank you to tell me if you see the same thing.
F1 2013 a boy was doing a great job with the 1.62 mod True to life he had corrected almost all turns of each tracks or cars were too slow. and IA too .
I put the file IA Track texas 2013 (mod 1.62) in the circuit 2014 it improves a bit the speed of cars on the straight.

Yes I agree the AI cars do brake too early and are very conservative going through most corners on the game. I have not changed this in my mod, but I would recommend to look around the forum for other mods to compliment mine which will change the AI braking abilities into corners, or will speed up the AI performance in certain difficulty levels in the game.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 311 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 213 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.5%