Ai overtake and Blue flag

Cool idea, however this specific mod seems to have a lot of problems. Maybe Alex or some other Reiza lad can add this kind of behaviour in GSCE ai, it would be nice, especially the blue flag on ai. In qualifying they do never make room for overtake, when you are an obvious faster driver, and flashing lights does not work on ai sadly :D

Cool idea, however this specific mod seems to have a lot of problems. Maybe Alex or some other Reiza lad can add this kind of behaviour in GSCE ai, it would be nice, especially the blue flag on ai. In qualifying they do never make room for overtake, when you are an obvious faster driver, and flashing lights does not work on ai sadly :D

I hope really somebody can do this i'm looking foward becasue i think it's possible

I agree, it could be a very useful improvement to the AI, and the fact that rF2 has it is not relevant to us :)

Hehe, that brought out the hate didn't it? Hey, I was just saying this is a GSC forum, so the fact that rF2 has it doesn't really help. I have nothing at all against rF2, I own it also, but I'd still like to see better blue flag behaviour in GSCE, sorry if you thought I was having a dig at rF2.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 293 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 261 13.6%