• 26500+ Members! Dear Guest, click this link to join the community on the official RaceDepartment Discord server

Ai overtake and Blue flag

Davide Nativo

Columnist for RaceDepartment
Staff member
Premium
Apr 4, 2014
Cool idea, however this specific mod seems to have a lot of problems. Maybe Alex or some other Reiza lad can add this kind of behaviour in GSCE ai, it would be nice, especially the blue flag on ai. In qualifying they do never make room for overtake, when you are an obvious faster driver, and flashing lights does not work on ai sadly :D

Philip00

75RPM
Nov 16, 2010
Cool idea, however this specific mod seems to have a lot of problems. Maybe Alex or some other Reiza lad can add this kind of behaviour in GSCE ai, it would be nice, especially the blue flag on ai. In qualifying they do never make room for overtake, when you are an obvious faster driver, and flashing lights does not work on ai sadly :D
I hope really somebody can do this i'm looking foward becasue i think it's possible

morsify

1000RPM
Premium
Jun 26, 2009
I agree, it could be a very useful improvement to the AI, and the fact that rF2 has it is not relevant to us :)
Hehe, that brought out the hate didn't it? Hey, I was just saying this is a GSC forum, so the fact that rF2 has it doesn't really help. I have nothing at all against rF2, I own it also, but I'd still like to see better blue flag behaviour in GSCE, sorry if you thought I was having a dig at rF2.

What is your favorite social network?

• Twitter

Votes: 98 31.6%
  • Instagram

Votes: 119 38.4%
  • Facebook

Votes: 53 17.1%
  • Other (specify in thread)

Votes: 68 21.9%