AI on it's way in 2018.

http://members.iracing.com/jforum/posts/list/3588218.page

So, this will probably eventually make it to the front page with a much better post attached so I won't write anything too wordy here. For those not able to access iracings own forums Tony Gardner posted in his happy new year post what's on the horizon for iRacing and the bombshell is that not only is AI planned, it's pretty far in development and is planned to be rolled out in some form during 2018.

Personally I'm looking forward to actually be able to race Kamel GT race as those never seem to go official when I'm in the mood for one.

Having tried iRacing it didn't take long to come to the realization it wasn't for me. No interest in driving grocery carts with less than gentlemen racers trying to achieve a license to race the cars and tracks I wanted to race. It soon became obvious I would run hot laps for the duration of the membership, which I did enjoy. Finally an announcement worth getting excited about from iRacing, AI is what I have been hoping for from this series. What are the chances of re-activating an iRacing membership and having all the cars and tracks I purchased still there? None, I am guessing.:(

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 315 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 216 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years